Denied staff application v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

chichiboomboom

IGN (In-Game Name): chichiboomboom

Timezone: GMT

Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes

Do you have Discord & Teamspeak? I have both

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: Below I will describe to you: The server name, About the server, What roles I had, and what I experienced...

CryptoCraft.net
I applied to be a staff member on this server from May to August, I started as a Trainee and then to Helper, at this point I was aiming to become the admin of the server, so I tried and tried and tried until I got promoted to Moderator, I was a well-known staff member on the server, The server’s game mode was Factions and I knew everything about it in that time, My responsibilities on the server were to watch players and to watch anyone that was acting suspiciously, the server didn’t have that many staff members at the time, so I had to watch players and I had to watch the chat at the same time, I actually coped well with watching 2 things at the same time.

On average the server achieved a decent amount of players, around 50-60 on a normal day, but when the owner announced key alls, drop party’s, we would average around 90-100 players.

I left the server and the staff team as the community was extremely toxic and the owner was as you could say ‘Money Hungry’ so he released a new kit that had protection 10 armor, a sharpness 5 sword and god apples for a very low price, everyone had bought the kit, the chat was very toxic at the time, players being racist, players fighting, DDoS threats, The server owner was extremely toxic, so about a week into my promotion to Moderator, I left the server.

The server went on for 5 months and achieved around 1500 players (this is a rough estimate)

AquaMC.net
Starting off as a Trial from August to December 2018, I helped the rather small community, it was very casual and I enjoyed playing, I logged on every day to around 10-15 people playing, the owner gave me easy, simple tasks and nothing else, my permissions were very limited with only /mute and /kick, if a player was hacking in the PvP arena, I would have to record and send it to the owner to further ban the player.

I got promoted to Helper which had the exact same permissions.

In about 4 months the owner was looking for a manager, to manage the staff team, I was very excited to apply for the role as I think I was a good fit for the role.

I was later accepted to the role and my permissions expanded from, kick and mute to OP, the owner gave me a brief explanation on what I had to do as a manager, The owner said I was very good at the role.

The server now has died and I have left the server, I no longer have contact with the owner or any other staff member.

I feel as if the experience of being a staff manager is going to help me being a better staff member on sage. (If I get I get it of course)

Why do you want to become Staff?:

I would like to become staff because I feel like I have the experience and the confidence to be a great staff member on the server, I have a great knowledge of cheats, screensharing abilities, adapting to new rules, new players and community’s, When being a staff member for a server you need to be calm, you can’t be toxic in teamspeak for no reason, you have to compose and relax. If a player comes in ts and starts swearing or shouting, most staff members (who I have worked with in the passes) would be toxic back, and with the experience I have I feel like I know how to handle a lot of different situations quickly and calmly with no problems at all.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:

I think you should accept me because as I said in the last question, I have a lot of knowledge and staffing experience than most people applying (I hope) I feel like everyone has their strengths and weaknesses but I feel like I mainly have strengths, I can work within a team really easily, I can adapt to new communities, new people really really easily and that helps with being a staff member a lot.

Can any staff member vouch for you?: no one

Additional Information: I would like to thank you for the opportunity and I hope I get accepted!
clear.png

Last edited:

wpo

Veteran Member
add detail
add a color scheme
add proof of ur previous experiences

dont get me wrong tho; it's most definitely a very big improvement in comparison with your previous app. you're on the right path, just add a few more things.
gl

Hunslet

Established member

- Lack of information
- Missing proof of experience
- Age (You have to be 15)
- Toxic, as showed above

Last edited:

Papa_Johns

Stated above, try a different color scheme(idk this one looks weird to me), make it look nice, try to get some proof of staff,

C

calvin

Thank you for taking the time to submit an application, but unfortunately it’s been denied.

- Doesn't meet minimum age requirement
- Lacking detail throughout your whole application

You may re-apply in 2 weeks time. Please take this time to revise your application if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.