IGN
Umzk

Timezone
CEST

Country
Sweden

Do you own a quality microphone?
Yes.

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?
Discord: Umzk#2243
Telegram: UmzkLOL
Teamspeak: Yes, I have teamspeak.

Do you have any previous staff experiences?
MegaHCF

I was Admin on this server. I was Screenshare verified and I had the most bans. The server ended because the owner scammed me and my friend of like 100 USD. So he banned me...

PurixUHC
I was Manager on this server and I hosted a UHC every hour. I resigned after a month because I didn't like the Co-Owner of the server. It also turned out he scammed my friend and he made an exposing video. Which I will show if needed!

CooltyCraft
I owned this server with my girlfriend at the time. It was soup PVP server. We had to shut down the server because of no donations. We had a lot of players at the moment but we still did not get more donation.

SuperHCF
I was a helper for about a week and then I resigned because the owner was spoofing players. I don't like servers who spoof. I also didn't like the staff on SuperHCF

FaithfulMC
I was staff here and I learned a lot about screensharing by TKDubsta. I also meet a lot of nice people there.

Zonix
I was trial-mod here and I also meet some nice people on there I learned a lot more about staffing In general.
(Proof: https://gyazo.com/3a1708bec40771ea68f5d4495c7e7094)

Forcide
Resigned! Screenshared a lot.

WombHQ
Got greifed.

Kobus
Demoted.

PvPTemple
Proof: https://i.badlion.net/oQP6UY4BPypWSUEL2yC7Ai.png

SagePvP
It all started by me joining the server and getting Flash banned for butterfly clicking and the I made a ban appeal and got screenshared and click tested by Jacob. Then I really enjoyed the server so I applied on here. I got accepted and started staffing. I really loved the job. I went on a camp with my school and I got In a fight and got grounded so I resigned.

Why do you want to become staff?
I think I would be a really good addition to the staff team because I can screenshare by myself and I don't need a mentor because I am independent. I am also really fast at typing so I can ban people very fast. I also enjoy helping people and I will always try to be as positive as I can. I am a very professional. I am also very dedicated to this community. I don't like cheaters even though I was a cheater In September of 2016, I stopped cheating and I have now gotten very dedicated with hacked clients and other ghost clients. I also love this community besides the toxic parts of the community. My main goal of being a staff member would be to end toxicity and the cheating problem. The main one of the two would be the cheating problem. I have lots of spare time which I can use to monitor chat and TS so I can help players almost immediately, my timezone will help out greatly seeing as a lot of US staff which would let me to tons of support rooms left for me in the TS with people who didn’t get moved or helped. I often find myself not doing anything so I think I can use the extra time on TS or monitoring chat and helping players.I think Its annoying when someone just goes up to me and 7 blocks me. Also, I would like to think I'm a fan of HCF but when I watch HCF videos people are saying they are leaving because of "toxicity" I want to remove that so they don't leave because I completely discern their reasons but I will try to reduce that and look and moderate chat a lot. Also, for me, HCF is getting quite boring me now, so I want to expand on my HCF experience by becoming staff and helping people to the best of my abilities. Another reason why I want to become staff is that I believe that I can bring the staff team a very good name by helping people to the best of my ability and making sure they understand what I'm saying and also just banning hackers that are ruining peoples experiences. I take staffing very seriously and I will give 100% when attempting to keep the server clean, and a great space for users of all age to be in. I never use my permissions/rank abusively and I will always use it only at the most appropriate time with what evidence I can gather. Below I'm gonna state some things I'm good at.

Why should we accept you as staff?
Schedule
⏰Monday: 7-8⏰
⏰Tuesday: 7-8⏰
⏰Wednesday: 7-8⏰
⏰Thursday 8-9⏰
⏰Friday: 10⏰
⏰Saturday: All day⏰
⏰Sunday: All day⏰

Screensharing
On most servers when I get screenshared I screenshare myself to save time and also I have a 26 page screenshare guide. I have always been very intrigued in screensharing because I always used to gets screenshared so much I kinda got some experience from that.

Maturity
I am very mature for my age and it also shows what kind of person you are. I might say some jokes to friends that aren’t fully family friendly but that’s not when I am staffing.

Professionalism
Professionalism kinda goes under maturity even though I always act professional because the server would look bad if staff wouldn’t act professional.

Responsible
I always take full responsibility for my actions because there’s no point in lying. Because at the end of the day you will always get caught if you lie so what’s the point.

Dedication
I am super dedicated to HCF because I have played since old minehq I know all basic commands and some advanced. Mainly learned most of the advanced and some basic on faithful.

Loyalty/Trust
I am a very trustworthy person and I always try my best to keep my promises. I am really trustworthy when it comes to keep secrets and not abusing permissions I get given as staff.

Promotions
Sometimes, I see staff being thirst for promotions, for example probably a staff member will try to get a ban first

Manners / Polite
I will always have my manners as if someone joined the channel I would ask "Hey, how are you?” To not appear toxic or mean.

Situations
When there is a situation I never panic, I stay calm and mature. I can handle lots of situations but, some like people saying "I'm gonna ddos you" I would barely react because I know that he’s harmless.

Hardworking
I always try to be as effective as possible like when I am helping someone in a support room I teleport to someone who’s setting of anti cheat alerts.

Good Composure
In the past, I have had people try to purposely get me mad but due to my high level of composure, I always stay calm and mature because it could make the servers reputation bad.

Passion
Most people that apply for staff just want it so they can say they were staff on such a great server like server. However, I applied for staff because I have always had a passion for helping people and challenging myself with different problems every day that people might have. I also think that having a passion for helping people is a very big think that server staff members should have, and I have a lot of passion when it comes to helping someone and making someone's day a bit better. Some staff member don't have passion for what they do so they slack off and don't do there job the right way, but that would never be me.

Multi-tasking
As I stated before I usually deal with more than 1 problem at a time.

Understanding
I am a very understanding person and I always try to look at stuff from other people’s perspective because it’s most of the time easier to understand people that way.

Chat-Moderation
I always look at chat when I am playing because if I am staff I mute them or if I am not staff I just report them on the forums or I send a staff member a screenshot.

Forums
I am very active on forums if I am staff because I like to help people on forums as well. Usually super active on forums aswell because I love helping people with staff applications or people who are confused about something.

Support rooms
I am very quick at doing the support rooms Because I know how frustrating it can be when stuff is super urgent and you need help immediately.

Teamwork
This a very important aspect of staffing because without teamwork the staff team sometimes doesn’t work. I usually go lone wolf style but I can work with people too.

Recording
Recording is a very important aspect of staffing because you always need evidence for bans. I can record in 60-240 FPS in ultra HD and with nice renders.

Respect
I always try to respect everyone equally and even people I don’t like. But sometimes it’s hard to keep respect for everyone. Especially if I have a bad past with someone but I usually just ignore it and try to help them to the best of my ability.

Cheats
Since I used to cheat back in the day it’s pretty easy for me to see if someone is cheating with a autoclicker or with 3.1 - 6 blocks reach. Other cheats can be harder for me to spot like aim assist and autoclickers. Blatant cheating is easy to spot as well.

Problem solving
I always do my best to solve a problem because it’s always important to solve them and if I don’t know how to I ask another staff member

Patience
I am very patient and I let people take their time when they are doing stuff like getting screenshots of someone being racist or toxic or rendering a video of a hacker. I also am like my friend rainster he gives people 5-10 minutes to join TeamSpeak because it can be very stressful.

Bias
I would never abuse my perms as a staff member because or give one of my friends a benefits of like spawning in stuff for my friends because that would give them a unfair advantage.

Helping
I love helping people with problems that can happen on HCF and Kitmap. Like me helping someone how to claim, get kit on kits that might mean a lot to a person and might make someone love the server.

Activity
I'm also always checking the forums to become an active member on the forums. I also look a lot on the sage twitter for giveaways and other cool stuff. I'm very active. Especially if I'm a staff member. Because I have a lot more stuff to do like helping people that are helpoping, Looking at people who get reported and being in support rooms.

Scenarios

Scenario #1
A staff member’s account has been hacked.
I would tell the owner what's happening and I would start recording and ban him.

Scenario #2
I am pulling somone in for a screenshare and he doesn’t admit.
I would do this in this order

1. Look for any recording software such as Obs, Action and shadowplay.
2. I would start by looking at all the mod sizes in his mods folder. I then after checking for recording go into %temp% and search Jnativehook or a 250+ Jna.dll file.
3. I would first make them download process hacker 2 and then go in explorer check all boxes and string length 4 and search native and if it’s there I would restart explorer and if it’s not there I would ban them. I would check his recycle bin by doing this unchecking “Hide protected files” and “Show hidden files”
4. I would go in prefetch and look for any suspicious files like nacl32.exe.pf or autoclicker.exe.pf
5. I would go into windows powershell and type in these commands there:
Get-ChildItem -Recurse -Filter "*.jar"
Get-ChildItem -Recurse -Filter "*.exe”
Get-ChildItem -Recurse -Filter "*.rar”
Get-ChildItem -Recurse -Filter “*.dll”

6. I would open up process hacker and go in javaw.exe and put In strings to find Vape, Cyanide, Demon, Drip or tap
7. Then I would go in Regedit and do this.
Press HKEY_CURRENT_USER
Press Software
Press Microsoft
Press Windows NT
Press CurrentVersion
Press AppCompatFlags
Press CompatibilityAssistant
Press Store, and make the names bigger.
After that you will have to look over those .exe files over there, watch if there is a sketchy file over there like “fjsf54s8f4.exe” and if there is search it on “Search Everything” and if you can’t find it there go to Process Hacker, explorer.exe uncheck “Hide free regions”
And than press strings -> Check Image & Mapped -> type 4 -> Press “Contatins: (case-insensitive) -> type the weird file name, for example ““fjsf54s8f4.exe” If it doesn’t show up there, the player has remvoed the file before the SS, and then immediately ban him.

Then I would look for booters:
Go onto Process Hacker 2, type chrome.exe or any other web software they use,
Click on strings
Replace 10 with 4
Press Ok
Go to filter (bottom left)
Contains (Case Sens) or (Contains Insens)
And type in there “stress” or “booter” or “wifi.rip” or “rackstress” “DDOS” and search vape and neverlack.in

Scenario #3
I’m moving someone in ts in a support room and he pulls a sound board.
I would simply throw my headset off and I would kick him.

Can any staff members on the team vouch for you?
I am not sure but I think PotBetter could vouch for me.

Additional Information
N/A​

Last edited:

Umzk

Veteran Member
Proof of Sage
4C8A02E6-70E4-49FB-883C-104AB6156079.png

DolIar

Known member
On bias u said u wouldn’t spawn in ur friends stuff personally I don’t think that’s an excuse considering u wouldn’t be able to spawn stuff straight away if u did get staff best of luck non a less
<3
-Dollar

Umzk

Veteran Member
On bias u said u wouldn’t spawn in ur friends stuff personally I don’t think that’s an excuse considering u wouldn’t be able to spawn stuff straight away if u did get staff best of luck non a less
<3
-Dollar
Reason for -1? Considering that I know that

Umzk

Veteran Member
-1 lack of effort, you were never staff on faithfulmc (I have talked to Muffin)
Was on an alt if you were wondering.
Alt was IAutoclickBTW
Also he wasn’t staff manager then. It was nafta
He got helper when I got helper.

Last edited:

Adderral

-1 Spaced out applicationto make it seem longer, included your SS guide and how you would SS but doesn’t matter because you get a different SS guide on sagepvp. Also no proof of positions.

BabyValor

IGN

Umzk​

15​

Timezone

CEST​

Country

Sweden​

Do you own a quality microphone?

Yes.​

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?

Discord: Umzk#2243​

Telegram: UmzkLOL​

Teamspeak: Yes, I have teamspeak.​

Do you have any previous staff experiences?

MegaHCF

I was Admin on this server. I was Screenshare verified and I had the most bans. The server ended because the owner scammed me and my friend of like 100 USD. So he banned me...​

PurixUHC

I was Manager on this server and I hosted a UHC every hour. I resigned after a month because I didn't like the Co-Owner of the server. It also turned out he scammed my friend and he made an exposing video. Which I will show if needed!​

CooltyCraft

I owned this server with my girlfriend at the time. It was soup PVP server. We had to shut down the server because of no donations. We had a lot of players at the moment but we still did not get more donation.​

SuperHCF

I was a helper for about a week and then I resigned because the owner was spoofing players. I don't like servers who spoof. I also didn't like the staff on SuperHCF​

FaithfulMC

I was staff here and I learned a lot about screensharing by TKDubsta. I also meet a lot of nice people there.​

Zonix

I was trial-mod here and I also meet some nice people on there I learned a lot more about staffing In general.​

Forcide

Resigned! Screenshared a lot.​

WombHQ

Got greifed.​

Kobus

Demoted.​

PvPTemple

SagePvP

It all started by me joining the server and getting Flash banned for butterfly clicking and the I made a ban appeal and got screenshared and click tested by Jacob. Then I really enjoyed the server so I applied on here. I got accepted and started staffing. I really loved the job. I went on a camp with my school and I got In a fight and got grounded so I resigned.​

Why do you want to become staff?

I think I would be a really good addition to the staff team because I can screenshare by myself and I don't need a mentor because I am independent. I am also really fast at typing so I can ban people very fast. I also enjoy helping people and I will always try to be as positive as I can. I am a very professional. I am also very dedicated to this community. I don't like cheaters even though I was a cheater In September of 2016, I stopped cheating and I have now gotten very dedicated with hacked clients and other ghost clients. I also love this community besides the toxic parts of the community. My main goal of being a staff member would be to end toxicity and the cheating problem. The main one of the two would be the cheating problem. I have lots of spare time which I can use to monitor chat and TS so I can help players almost immediately, my timezone will help out greatly seeing as a lot of US staff which would let me to tons of support rooms left for me in the TS with people who didn’t get moved or helped. I often find myself not doing anything so I think I can use the extra time on TS or monitoring chat and helping players.I think Its annoying when someone just goes up to me and 7 blocks me. Also, I would like to think I'm a fan of HCF but when I watch HCF videos people are saying they are leaving because of "toxicity" I want to remove that so they don't leave because I completely discern their reasons but I will try to reduce that and look and moderate chat a lot. Also, for me, HCF is getting quite boring me now, so I want to expand on my HCF experience by becoming staff and helping people to the best of my abilities. Another reason why I want to become staff is that I believe that I can bring the staff team a very good name by helping people to the best of my ability and making sure they understand what I'm saying and also just banning hackers that are ruining peoples experiences. I take staffing very seriously and I will give 100% when attempting to keep the server clean, and a great space for users of all age to be in. I never use my permissions/rank abusively and I will always use it only at the most appropriate time with what evidence I can gather. Below I'm gonna state some things I'm good at.​

Why should we accept you as staff?

Schedule​

⏰Monday: 7-8⏰

⏰Tuesday: 7-8⏰

⏰Wednesday: 7-8⏰

⏰Thursday 8-9⏰

⏰Friday: 10⏰

⏰Saturday: All day⏰

⏰Sunday: All day⏰

Screensharing

On most servers when I get screenshared I screenshare myself to save time and also I have a 26 page screenshare guide. I have always been very intrigued in screensharing because I always used to gets screenshared so much I kinda got some experience from that.​

Maturity

I am very mature for my age and it also shows what kind of person you are. I might say some jokes to friends that aren’t fully family friendly but that’s not when I am staffing.​

Professionalism

Professionalism kinda goes under maturity even though I always act professional because the server would look bad if staff wouldn’t act professional.​

Responsible

I always take full responsibility for my actions because there’s no point in lying. Because at the end of the day you will always get caught if you lie so what’s the point.​

Dedication

I am super dedicated to HCF because I have played since old minehq I know all basic commands and some advanced. Mainly learned most of the advanced and some basic on faithful.​

Loyalty/Trust

I am a very trustworthy person and I always try my best to keep my promises. I am really trustworthy when it comes to keep secrets and not abusing permissions I get given as staff.​

Promotions

Sometimes, I see staff being thirst for promotions, for example probably a staff member will try to get a ban first​

Manners / Polite

I will always have my manners as if someone joined the channel I would ask "Hey, how are you?” To not appear toxic or mean.​

Situations

When there is a situation I never panic, I stay calm and mature. I can handle lots of situations but, some like people saying "I'm gonna ddos you" I would barely react because I know that he’s harmless.​

Hardworking

I always try to be as effective as possible like when I am helping someone in a support room I teleport to someone who’s setting of anti cheat alerts.​

Good Composure

In the past, I have had people try to purposely get me mad but due to my high level of composure, I always stay calm and mature because it could make the servers reputation bad.​

Passion

Most people that apply for staff just want it so they can say they were staff on such a great server like server. However, I applied for staff because I have always had a passion for helping people and challenging myself with different problems every day that people might have. I also think that having a passion for helping people is a very big think that server staff members should have, and I have a lot of passion when it comes to helping someone and making someone's day a bit better. Some staff member don't have passion for what they do so they slack off and don't do there job the right way, but that would never be me.​

Multi-tasking

As I stated before I usually deal with more than 1 problem at a time.​

Understanding

I am a very understanding person and I always try to look at stuff from other people’s perspective because it’s most of the time easier to understand people that way.​

Chat-Moderation

I always look at chat when I am playing because if I am staff I mute them or if I am not staff I just report them on the forums or I send a staff member a screenshot.​

Forums

I am very active on forums if I am staff because I like to help people on forums as well. Usually super active on forums aswell because I love helping people with staff applications or people who are confused about something.​

Support rooms

I am very quick at doing the support rooms Because I know how frustrating it can be when stuff is super urgent and you need help immediately.​

Teamwork

This a very important aspect of staffing because without teamwork the staff team sometimes doesn’t work. I usually go lone wolf style but I can work with people too.​

Recording

Recording is a very important aspect of staffing because you always need evidence for bans. I can record in 60-240 FPS in ultra HD and with nice renders.​

Respect

I always try to respect everyone equally and even people I don’t like. But sometimes it’s hard to keep respect for everyone. Especially if I have a bad past with someone but I usually just ignore it and try to help them to the best of my ability.​

Cheats

Since I used to cheat back in the day it’s pretty easy for me to see if someone is cheating with a autoclicker or with 3.1 - 6 blocks reach. Other cheats can be harder for me to spot like aim assist and autoclickers. Blatant cheating is easy to spot as well.​

Problem solving

I always do my best to solve a problem because it’s always important to solve them and if I don’t know how to I ask another staff member​

Patience

I am very patient and I let people take their time when they are doing stuff like getting screenshots of someone being racist or toxic or rendering a video of a hacker. I also am like my friend rainster he gives people 5-10 minutes to join TeamSpeak because it can be very stressful.​

Bias

I would never abuse my perms as a staff member because or give one of my friends a benefits of like spawning in stuff for my friends because that would give them a unfair advantage.​

Helping

I love helping people with problems that can happen on HCF and Kitmap. Like me helping someone how to claim, get kit on kits that might mean a lot to a person and might make someone love the server.​

Activity

I'm also always checking the forums to become an active member on the forums. I also look a lot on the sage twitter for giveaways and other cool stuff. I'm very active. Especially if I'm a staff member. Because I have a lot more stuff to do like helping people that are helpoping, Looking at people who get reported and being in support rooms.​

Scenarios

Scenario #1

A staff member’s account has been hacked.​

I would tell the owner what's happening and I would start recording and ban him.​

Scenario #2

I am pulling somone in for a screenshare and he doesn’t admit.​

I would do this in this order​

1. Look for any recording software such as Obs, Action and shadowplay.​

2. I would start by looking at all the mod sizes in his mods folder. I then after checking for recording go into %temp% and search Jnativehook or a 250+ Jna.dll file.​

3. I would first make them download process hacker 2 and then go in explorer check all boxes and string length 4 and search native and if it’s there I would restart explorer and if it’s not there I would ban them. I would check his recycle bin by doing this unchecking “Hide protected files” and “Show hidden files”​

4. I would go in prefetch and look for any suspicious files like nacl32.exe.pf or autoclicker.exe.pf​

5. I would go into windows powershell and type in these commands there:​

Get-ChildItem -Recurse -Filter "*.jar"​

Get-ChildItem -Recurse -Filter "*.exe”​

Get-ChildItem -Recurse -Filter "*.rar”​

Get-ChildItem -Recurse -Filter “*.dll”​

6. I would open up process hacker and go in javaw.exe and put In strings to find Vape, Cyanide, Demon, Drip or tap​

7. Then I would go in Regedit and do this.​

Press HKEY_CURRENT_USER​

Press Software​

Press Microsoft​

Press Windows NT​

Press CurrentVersion​

Press AppCompatFlags​

Press CompatibilityAssistant​

Press Store, and make the names bigger.​

After that you will have to look over those .exe files over there, watch if there is a sketchy file over there like “fjsf54s8f4.exe” and if there is search it on “Search Everything” and if you can’t find it there go to Process Hacker, explorer.exe uncheck “Hide free regions”​

And than press strings -> Check Image & Mapped -> type 4 -> Press “Contatins: (case-insensitive) -> type the weird file name, for example ““fjsf54s8f4.exe” If it doesn’t show up there, the player has remvoed the file before the SS, and then immediately ban him.​

Then I would look for booters:​

Go onto Process Hacker 2, type chrome.exe or any other web software they use,​

Click on strings​

Replace 10 with 4​

Press Ok​

Go to filter (bottom left)​

Contains (Case Sens) or (Contains Insens)​

And type in there “stress” or “booter” or “wifi.rip” or “rackstress” “DDOS” and search vape and neverlack.in​

Scenario #3

I’m moving someone in ts in a support room and he pulls a sound board.​

I would simply throw my headset off and I would kick him.​

Can any staff members on the team vouch for you?

I am not sure but I think PotBetter could vouch for me.​

Additional Information

N/A​

Well, goodluck.

+1 As since you were accepted before, and you are a good Staff-Member or potentional good Staff-Member in the eyes of Articcc, we should re-accept you.

Surely deserves this chance. Goodluck! PS : Dont get grounded again.

Umzk

Veteran Member
Well, goodluck.

+1 As since you were accepted before, and you are a good Staff-Member or potentional good Staff-Member in the eyes of Articcc, we should re-accept you.

Surely deserves this chance. Goodluck! PS : Dont get grounded again.
Yeah, I’ll try my best not to scream to much when I’m playing csgo tournaments

Umzk

Veteran Member
-1 Spaced out applicationto make it seem longer, included your SS guide and how you would SS but doesn’t matter because you get a different SS guide on sagepvp. Also no proof of positions.
Zonix
I was trial-mod here and I also meet some nice people on there I learned a lot more about staffing In general.
(Proof: https://gyazo.com/3a1708bec40771ea68f5d4495c7e7094)

Status
Not open for further replies.