↬ Must have teamspeak.
↬ Must have telegram.
↬ Must have discord.

(all requirements met)
Format
↬ IGN (In-Game Name):Splaterd
↬ Age:15
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other):Na
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:A ton.

VanityMc Moderator
VerixPvP: Moderator
ApexPvP Helper
VaporizedMc: Sr Admin
SwaysSandcastle: Helper
ChaoticPvP: Staff Manager
BrutalMc: Sr Admin
AndromidaMc Manager
PitSim: Admin
IsleMc: Sr Admin
OddyseyMc: Moderator
AzraelMc: Sr Mod
↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:I would like to be a staff member at Sage due to the various features that the server provides. I believe that I can be a wanted and viable candidate because of my experience. I want to be a staff due to the fact that I have been around sage for a while now, I like the people, The staff, And the overall goals of this server. Compared to other servers I have staffed at sage, strive to do the best they can in whatever they do which is what I believe everyone should go for.
↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:I can improve other players experiences by answering questions, removing cheats, helping in support, and dealing with things efficiently, swiftly, and professionaly.
↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?10
↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)no
↬ Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 16 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.)I can excel this requirement by easily double.
↬ What is your telegram @?:mad:splaterd
↬ What is your discord @?:Splaterd#4137
↬ Additional Information (optional)?I HAVE A RESUME PLEASE LOOK AT IT

citation

Established member

no proof of experience (also at 15 you seem to have staffed a lot of servers, most allow 15+ maybe 13/14)
Also not a lot of detail in the main questions.

citation

Established member
clearly no sense of awareness, dm staff managers before making assumtions
I’ve applied for servers before, and even here I was staff. From what I’ve read of your application, either those servers you staffed allowed younger people, or you were only there for a little bit / shut down. I’m not going waste my time messaging staff mangers whom I don’t know the server of, just go get clarification. Also proof does help due to your age and the amount of servers you’ve put down got staffed.

Status
Not open for further replies.