▬▬▬▬๑۩۞۩๑▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬๑۩۞۩๑▬▬▬▬
Timezone:
GMT+1 (Europe)
▬▬▬▬๑۩۞۩๑▬▬▬▬
The Netherlands
?c?
Do you own a quality microphone?
Yes i do own a good quality mic. (Trust Gaming)
▬▬▬▬๑۩۞۩๑▬▬▬▬
Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?:
Yes I have all of them.
Discord: Docter Oct.#2265
Telegram: UKAMA
Teamspeak: UKAMA
▬▬▬▬๑۩۞۩๑▬▬▬▬
Do you have any previous staff experiences?:
Yes, i do have Staff Experiences.

RaptorHCF - Senior Administrator] RaptorHCF was an old server, this was a server that was created around a couple months ago, from what I remember I worked my way up from Trial-Moderator to Senior Administrator for my Maturity. Sadly this server shutdown because they were low on funds, But the server ran great for a couple of months!

-

[NightMareHCF] - Trial-Moderator NightMareHCF was an HCF server it had HCF when i got accepted that day as Trial-Mod the discord server hes been deleted And Server hes been shutted down. It had around 30 players And since then i have resign from the server.

-

[Hyrane] - Helper Hyrane was a skyblock server with over then 100+ players i got accepted by the Manager And my job was to chat-moderate it were good times since then i have resign from the server And the server shutted down. The reason why i resigned is cause i don’t like SkyBlock that Much so i have quit with Skyblock for now.

-

[Bitcoinmc] - Trial-Moderator Bitcoinmc was one of best HCF servers for me it was one of the best times out my life when i got accepted there on it had, always on SOTW 50+ people. It was Super funny, Famous YouTubers joined to like, xChester, Gerlof, Bierhaai,. And Manny more other dutch youtubers i can’t remember all of them. But since then i the server shutted down, And since that i have resign from Bitcoinmc.

-

[SupremeGames] - Trial-Mod] SupremeGames is a good hcf server still hitting good players everyday, I was staff on this server twice, I was first accepted around December 2018 I was staff for a decent amount but school came so, I had to resign so I could focus on school etc once, I got that all together, I reapplied and I got accepted and 2-3 after, I got demoted for calling the Manager something very mean it was nothing, I did as a staff member

-

VerixPvP - Helper] VerixPvP is a really good Factions server with skyblock. I really enjoyed the server for a while so i decided to apply for Staff First time i failed, But the second time i got Accepted it was a dream that came true for me, I was very respectful i was helping people on Teamspeak, And also on the discord server, my job was to chat-moderate, if i found Any hackers i had to record evidence/proof. But u always need evidence/proof if Someone is cheating or doing something against the rules so i would make Sure i would record proof, if i would punish Someone i would make Sure i have evidence, i have resigned from VerixPvP cause i didn’t really enjoy it anymore. And since then i have resigned from the server
▬▬▬▬๑۩۞۩๑▬▬▬▬
Why do you want to become staff?:
Helping People Out
I would like staff to help more people out. Having staff makes it a lot easier to help people because most often, people listen to staff over other players and what they are saying. I think staff main job other than to get rid of all the hackers and cheaters that aren't following the rules is helping people and the community out. So, if I become staff then it will make it a lot easier to help people out with what ever they might need. Helping people is one of the biggest reason I would like to become staff on the sagepvp network because I have always had a passion for helping people and making someones day better. I am US and usally on for mostly US times. However, I something wake up early and stay up later so I can help people from the EU and from ASIA.
-----------------------------
There is countless reason why I want to become staff on SagePvP. First, I want to get rid of all the toxic and people that have no respect toward the staff team and toward other players playing on Sagepvp. Second, I want to say that support rooms on almost every big and successful HCF server are always a lot of work. However, I don't think that, support rooms have always been one of my favorite things to do as a staff member. This is because while doing support rooms not only do you get to interact with players on the server but you also get to help players that need help with something they can't do by themselves. Another thing is support rooms is also a very easy way to find hackers because if someone has proof of someone else hacking you just have to watch it and ban the person if he was for sure hacking in he video. Fourth, I've always hate staff that like to abuse for their friends or that always listen to one person because they know them better. However, if I get staff I'll make sure to be as fair as possible to everyone no matter if he's someone I've never heard of or even a very popular YouTuber. Being bias towards players is probably the last thing you want a staff member doing. Fifth, ever since I joined the server which was very early on when it used to have around 40 players on a day and when Hackusate and Slowish used to record on it. I've seen it grow so much ever since and it's still growing to this day. I would really want to become a staff member to contribute a lot more in growing this amazing server.
▬▬▬▬๑۩۞۩๑▬▬▬▬
Why should we accept you as staff?:
I believe I should be accepted as staff for many reasons. I can bring quite a bit to SagePvP and its great community. A plus is I can be on almost any time of the day when someone needs me because now that school ended, I have nothing else to do in my free time than to staff on SagePvP. Another thing is most people think that after they finally get staff they’re the boss now and everyone has to listen and follow everything they say and respect them a lot more than everyone else. However, if I get staff I'll show the same amount of respect to everyone, no matter if there friends with me or if they’re famous or if I don’t like that person as much. I’ll also show respect to the other staff members on this team. Next, I am a very old faithful player and have a very good understanding of the rules and of the things that are allowed and the things that aren’t allowed. I also know when to punish a player or when not to. Another plus, some staff members if they see someone just a bit sketchy they will just ban them for hacking or some sort, however, if I get staff ill make sure not to false ban anyone for any reason. And next reason is that i'am not the best at screensharing, So if i freezes someone and some other staff helped me that can screenshare then can i learn from him how to......
I am very active on Sagepvp and will always be playing this server when I have nothing to do. I can get on at almost any time when someone needs me other than when I need to go somewhere or when I have other in real life activities to do. I had on my other account a lot of playtime on kits, guilds, and leagues but my account gots deleted by mojang idk why. However, if I get staff I'll make sure to help people on every signle server no matter if it doesn't have a lot of people on. This meaning I am a very active person and will be even more active on Sagepvp if I get accepted as a staff member.
▬▬▬▬๑۩۞۩๑▬▬▬▬
Additional Information:
I believe i'm a very helpful person I've helped people on KitMap (when people are online) I help them learn how to play or just answer simple questions they have and i do this frequently every day because I am a very active player on the server i would take care or the server And respect Everyone.I am still improving this list and adding more as time passes which is proving im improving as a person and becoming better because if you dont improve you never change i believe change is what the world needs in order to move on because a lot of people havent changed in the gaming community for example a few toxic player's such as myself are now some of the nicest and most reformed players on the server because we Changed.

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Ukama, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.