Denied Staff application [SA]

ImHeroCraft

====================================================================
IGN (In Game Name)
ImHeroCraft21 ====================================================================

Timezone:
AST

=======================================================================
SaudiArabic{Medina}

Do you own a quality microphone?:
Yes

========================================================================
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:
Yes ihave all 3
Disocrd:
ImHeroCraft#3261
Telegram:@IHR21

======================================================================
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:
Im Not gonna Lie idont have that staff Experience but i have some
Experience and ihope that gonne decided me
im trying to teach it and iwill teach it fast
if igot Staff rank
Beuz ialways play : Hypixel and sage and some pvp temple and some Viper

======================================================================
Why do you want to become Staff?:
k first iwill try to make the server butter

out of hackers
Give the people their right
ican transliterate and help the Arabic in the server

help the pepole iplay like 6-7 hourse in aday
so ican play like half my time
iwill try to make the server best iwill tryim promis
iknow its not HUGE details but ihope will acceped me
Some other reasons why I want to become staff is I would love to help out the community, Sage is already a great server and the community is very nice and that I see potential in the server. Me as a normal player I have seen a lot of hackers phasing into bases and just bhopping around me and trying to kill me, luckily I have an OBS Recorded so I can record the hackers flying around me or phasing into my base, but most players do not have a great pc to record, or they don't have a recording software to use. So they normally die and go raidable for all the hard work they have done, and maybe even stop playing Sage because there was no staff to help the player. I also have seen a lot of staff be very immature in teamspeak and be goofy and make fun of different players and servers. If I was staff on Sage I would take my job seriously, I also do not tolerate people who break rules and cheat. As a staff member on SagePvP, I would be very mature, professional and calm even if I am getting yelled at by a player because he got false banned. I would make sure that everyone in the community is having the best HCF experience playing a server I staff. I would also love to change the community by making it less toxic, and having no cheaters on Sage and make it all around a better server and experience for all the staff and players on the server. I also know how mad and stressed players get when there is no staff on the server and since I am very active I can always be in teamspeak helping everyone with the best of my ability.

==========================================================================================
Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
k banned the hackers make server Best

I enjoy helping anyone even if I do not know you I love to answer any questions that will help you out, if I am not on my pc I am always on Discord and Telegram. I answer questions on there from my phone, and I am a very helpful person in-game
I truly think that I am a very trustworthy person, I will never give out a secret of anyone, not even a staff member I will always keep their secrets and be the best friend I can for them and help them out in such situations. If you break someone’s trust that will take a while to recover, and it will take a while to gain that trust back
will try to make the members happy in the server like iwant to be hes best server SAGEPVP and ilove play sage and my half time in the server
play kit map or HCF in my opinion
its relly best hcf server and ihope i get staff and get the hackers off I
strive to be on the server every day and put 80+ hours every single week.

============================================================================================
Additional Information:
im 15 years old my
current IGN is : ImHeroCraft21 play minecraft like 6 years {OMG that so lot im stupid}
and Best my
favorite band is BTS idont rly like sports or idont like it yet I would love to become staff on SagePvP

========================================================================================================================================
Can any staff member vouch for you?:
Ihopeu guys if u like my staff application do +1
and they are tired to writing that OMG that so long
And thx for take u time and read that

Enthusiastic
For the answer
ILOVE

you
bce
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Last edited:

Plus8

[-1]
Can any staff member vouch for you?:
Ihopeu guys if u like my staff application do +1
and they are tired to writing that OMG that so long

And thx for take u time and read that and im rly

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @ImHeroCraft, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.