Staff application response times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

feelinglazy

I have been waiting a few months or 2 on my staff application to be reviewed, is this typically normal? (And no i do not want you to check out my application i will not post any links to it and i do not intend to advertise it. I'm just wondering :p

owo LF

They usually will take as need be and respond when they are done reviewing, unless it is a system that if you are denied they just go on about it and if you get no reply you didnt make the team. Although i am not just 100% sure just stay patient and see what has to come.

Herbz

Known member
As an ex-manager at sage, I can confirm that if you have not been responded to within the first 3 weeks then it is denied. Every couple of months we go through and clear all the applications out, but if it has not been responded to within 3 weeks then re-apply.

Herbz

Known member
You can confirm this with arctic if you would like but I know that this is how it works due to it being a system implemented by arctic and I.

particules

Established member
I have been waiting a few months or 2 on my staff application to be reviewed, is this typically normal? (And no i do not want you to check out my application i will not post any links to it and i do not intend to advertise it. I'm just wondering :p
If your application hasn't been responded to in 2-3 weeks it has been denied. You may re-apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.