sage.png

IGN (In-Game Name):

MagicOnNeekeri

18 [26/01/2004]

Region:

(EU/IE)

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

HCZONES Mod, Demoted
HCZones were an hcf server that was about to be huge but it flopped two times on both "revamps" or the sotw that were going to be. While HCZones flopped a lot
of people were in TeamSpeak and this was the server I learned how to communicate with the players that needed help, I always helped them in a effective and a clearly way, same with the tickets. This was the first HCF server I was staff on. The server owners resigned and changed every time and when they realized that they flopped two times they had put so much effort into it and energy so they decided to shut it down so the TeamSpeak, discord got removed and all staffs demoted.

ReconMC (Senior Mod - Resigned)
ReaconMC was first a swedish faction server and after it got bigger it changed to an English faction server and it got bigger and this is the point where I became a staff member on Recon. On recon i learned how to deal with tickets epically in Discord. Since I was an Senior Mod I was on my way up to becoming a higher roll in the server, I also got staff of the week multiple times due to my playtime and also my effort, communication. Communication is one of the biggest factors when it comes to being a staff member as you have to be alert and active when dealing with players situations. Also due to this server being limited to only Discord and not TeamSpeak I was dealing with tickets a lot. The two owners started to argue about the buycraft money which lead to them splitting up and closing down the server.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I want to become staff on stage because i play a lot and I really enjoy this this server. I think my previous staff experience gives me the qualifications to become a staff member on Sagepvp. I feel like the server can help me a lot to grow as a person but also I can help the server grow with all the time, effort and skills I will bring to the staff team. Not to mention I would be very loyal to the sever and the team for example if a friend or someone I knew was breaking the rules I wouldn’t stand and watch I would act on getting him or her the right punishment for his or her offence. I work as a chef in a hotel and go to college full time and that sounds like a lot and sounds like I wouldn’t have time to staff, but no I would spend most of my days off and when I come home from school staffing the server making sure I am doing my absolute best. I also won’t say I am perfect and wont mess up because that is not the case since, I probably will stumble but that is only how you learn and succeed.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
If I am accepted, personally I think I can help boost the server a lot in a positive manner due to my politeness and willing to listen to others. I am also not a biased person; I will wait until someone is proven guilty before picking sides. During the summer and now I am trying to learn different languages so at the minute like Finnish and Swedish. So, if someone came into TeamSpeak or discord I feel like I would be able to point them in a direction of a translator or maybe help out with their situation. I am a
highly matured person IRL and in game, I was a toxic person in the past but I realised I need stop the toxic behaviour to move up in life so if anyone is being toxic to staff members or players I will deal with it. I am a very fair person when it comes to staffing, for example I will not abuse or grief for friends or anyone that ask as this is very

immature
behaviour and against the rules. Also
I feel like I am a very helpful and kind person, as I said before I was toxic but I changed and know i understand the responsibilities of the staff role and I will take this responsibility with full force to improve everyone's experience.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I would put my honesty level around 8 even though I know honesty is big factor when it comes to being a staff member but I know myself I will not lie to anyone’s face or behind their backs. Sometimes lying is crucial to catch maybe a cheat or someone along those lines. I know lying is wrong and not the right thing to do and I know that I was taught not to lie and ALWAYS tell the truth even if it hurts.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?

LonqArms, Prefit

Additional Information?:

Due to my limited staff experience I would have to learn a lot of it on the job, but I am willing to do that and I would take notes and try and learn everything to the best of my ability. This is my third application so as you can see, I am really excited and passionate about the opportunity I am applying for.

sage.png

♡︹━━━━━━━━━︹━━━━━━━━━︹♡

Discord: IrishMagic#8545

Telegram: @IrishMagic

♡︹━━━━━━━━━︹━━━━━━━━━︹♡​

Status
Not open for further replies.