Status
Not open for further replies.

peephours

IGN (In-Game Name): peephours

Region (EU/NA/Other):
NA

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Some, worked on smaller servers.

Why would you like to become a staff member?: Reason I want to become staff on SagePVP Is because I'm experienced and I think this could help the server more with situations. I have worked on a lot of (Small) servers. I can be active for 6-8 hours a day or 42-56 hours a week. I'm also mature so I don't talk back and I don't be rude to staff / players of the server. I would rather work as a group than solo, I think this is a better solution because you can get more opinions on things and can resolve the situation quicker. When learning new things / topics I'm always keen to learn and analyze the most important information. I also want to become staff to make a good influence to the players on SagePVP and have them look up to me and respect me. I also want to say I will not be biased to anyone even if their my friend, I will treat everyone will the same respect. Me being staff I will have some strengths and weaknesses, One of my strengths would be being active I can be active for 42-56 hours a week like I stated above another strength I have would be being mature, I know I said I’m only 16 but my maturity is probably spot on. One of my weaknesses would have to be 100% Ssing, I’m Willing to try and learn it!

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: Well, me being super active I would help them all the time with whatever they would need. I'd be there for them making sure the gameplay is fair and everyone being nontoxic. It would help you if I were to be accepted, because I could get rid of the toxicity going on in the chat. Another good point about me is that I am always active on my Discord. I am also willing to increase my knowledge about screen sharing, and all that. A staff member is supposed to treat everyone equally, no matter what the situation is. I am not biased at all, I will never put a friend over someone I don't know.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
9/10 because honesty is the most important thing in working on a server and working with a group of members to make the server better for others.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: No.

Additional Information?: If you have any questions, DM me on discord.

Joey

I would suggest applying on smaller servers and building experience and then try re-applying.

Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.