Denied Staff Application - NotAffected

Nicola

IGN (In Game Name): NotAffected
Timezone: UTC+1
Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes, i do.
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Yes, i do. Discord: Not#0106 - Telegram: @Raptorzz
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: I have been Helper on FaithfulMC, Moderator on PvPTemple, SrAdmin on Ydra and Trial on Velt.
Why do you want to become Staff?: I like the server so i would like to try to become a staff member.
Why should we accept you as a Staff?: I think I have a lot of hcf experiences so I think I know what's right and what's not.
Can any staff member vouch for you?: No
Additional Information: i'm 15 years old i like to talk to people and help them with whatever kind of issues they have,i'm generous and i usually regrette things to make poeple's day i played football for 7 years as a professional player,but now i stopped and i'm trying swim which is a new sport to me,i'm mature with decisions at i'm serious when situation is hard. I take the school really seriously cause it is the thing that is gonna give me a work in the future,i'm a dreamer of travels,also i think i'm ready to pass another staff excepierence that will be signed on my futuren for sure,that's why i'm applying.

Inship

Established member
i suppose you were staff on those network last year however the minimum amount of age for those server is 15 so thats another solid point which make me think that you lyied in your applications

-Yash

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Nicola, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.