Denied Staff Application noobi

Status
Not open for further replies.

noobi

┏╋━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━╋┓​

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

IGN:​

pza__

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Region:​

NA​

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Do you have any previous staff experience?:​

Astrely : on BoxPVP mod and mod+ on kitpvp

EvilMC : tiral Mod SS verified PROOF : https://gyazo.com/06ea6b9d74a6d8b54b0d69ec7bcfee15 AND https://gyazo.com/8e2bb866c28ccd3514b3e6b6f75aef0a

Viper : translator/helper
23c662e2324bcf4917f1e32b60756979.png

https://gyazo.com/23c662e2324bcf4917f1e32b60756979

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Why would you like to become a staff member?:I want to be part of the Staff community and if possible SS team, since I want to help the community to remain active and fun as it is to become a great server and network as well as I would like to help the community of Staff in many things in general, such as assisting people in DC and TS, helping with whatever they ask me to, helping with errors within the game or server, and helping in the community, as well as helping by translating for the staffs, head manager, admin and more and try to be good staff whit all members in the server and better theres experience in side the server or network.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
would help in:

COMMUNICATION, trying to ensure that people can quickly and correctly obtain the necessary help from my being a staff as well as help with something they need

DEDICATION: I will do my best to contribute and help all day within the network so that people who need help can count on me at all times since every day I am free and willing to cooperate for others

SUPPORT: I will help all the people within the network as well as the staff team if they need help or ask something I can give them a correct and good answer as well as help the community at all times and be able to contribute something more than that I could also help in things within the TS game server and DC and in other things if required, such as being able to translate​

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?​

I give myself a 9 out of 10 since I am very honest when talking to a person superior to me or a person just like me since I don't like to lie in order to avoid a problem in the future​

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)​

castr : some times i be in ts whit castr for fun or to see how he be staff on sagepvp​

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

How active can you be (Hours per day):​

Monday 5- 7 hours
Tuesday 4 - 6 hours
Wednesday 5 - 3 hours
Thursday 4- 2 hours
Friday 5 - 4 hours
Saturday 6 - 6 hours
Sunday 7 - 6 hours

------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

What is your discord @?:​

zkMZa_#6761​

Additional Information (optional): thats all ty for all Sagepvp​