CEST

Netherlands

Do you own a quality microphone?
Yes

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?:
Yes
Discord: LynxNemesis#5054
Telegram: @Eskil Kok
Teamspeak: NatureNemesis(Dutch) (I am translator)

Do you have any previous staff experiences?:
Yes, I Am a staff member on RT network, A dutch server I have been on that server for over a year now, As Helper, Mod And admin. I am former staff of MC-Central And cubecraft I also was staff in HiveMC and Pika-Network. I sadly have no Screenshots of this because I have a new PC and nothing saved. Its just a matter of trust you guys need to have in me.

Why do you want to become staff?:
The main reason I want to become staff on SagePvP is mostly to help out the players and the staff, I have been playing on here for 9 hours and I am really enjoying playing on this server. Some more reason I want to be staff is I do enjoy helping people out as I feel that it shows a lot of respect and there is sometimes people asking for help in chat when no staff are on and/or are busy. I believe that I am trustworthy as staff with the commands and not to abuse in any way, I don't have that good past experience in staffing but I wish to prove that I know how to use some of the commands without abusing them a lot.

Maturity:
I believe for my age that I am a mature person because in most/or in all situations as staff members have to be mature of there options and choices and not to be toxic and scream down the mic as that is very disrespectful and unnecessary.

Personality:
I think that I have a good personality as I like meeting knew people and learning about them, I believe that my personality is mostly seriousness and fun. This means that I am serious whilst doing my job, and I can also be fun to talk to. Having these personal shows that I am a positive person and being positive is a good thing as a staff member because if you're toxic and disrespectful to people they won't like you and they will most probably get you demoted as it is unnecessary to be toxic to people even if they're toxic to you.

Dedication:
I believe that my dedication level is high because if I am dedicated to something I will stick to it for as long as I can until it is completed. I may have only had around 4 months staffing knowledge but I can put a lot of dedication into this server as I love playing this server.

Why should we accept you as staff?:

I believe that I should be accepted as staff because of many reasons such as:

Honesty:
Honesty Is the main thing in being a staff member if you abuse in-game by accident or on purpose it is best just to be honest as lying won't make anything any better, I will be honest to the players, staff and everyone I come across.

Communication:
Being able to communicate is important to being a staff member and is got not only for the staff team but the players and everyone you meet.

Screen-Sharing:
I have not got the best knowledge from screen-sharing but I am familiar with the basic tools and cheat detectors on finding hacks on a players computer, I currently only can remember how to find vape and XRAY as I have not staffed in awhile, But I think I am able to learn this more while I am a staff member.

Rules:
As a staff member it is important to follow the rules of the server and must know how to use them, I can safely say that I will follow all of the rules of being a staff member and I know most of the punishments for breaking them, I will always double check the rules.

Teamspeak:
I have been in the same spot as people are now waiting in the support room for over an hour or two, if I would become staff I would try to move in anyone I can to help them to stop them in waiting hours.

Experience in playing Minecraft:

I have played Minecraft since I was 11 so that is 4 years and only started playing HCF when I was 13 I think it was, I cannot remember the first server I went on it might have been a random HCF server I found of searching HCF servers. I have helped a lot of people in my time of playing this game and it feels good when the thank you for it or just knowing that you helped someone out it is just a good thing to know that you helped someone. I have gotten very familiar to HCF toxicity in teamspeak in-game and/or in discord.

Additional Information:

Hello, my name is Eskil. K and I am currently in 3rd class, I like playing Video games, Swimming, And Baseball, I have currently Leukemia so that means I don't have many years left to live and I can't control my emotions sometimes, I have it much more under control now than 2 years ago, I am current a translator on the server,

C

calvin

Thank you for taking the time to submit an application, but unfortunately it’s been denied.

- No experience pertaining to HCF servers

You may re-apply in 2 weeks time. Please take this time to revise your application if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.