Denied > Staff Application < [ NA ]

Jacob078

Staff Application Format:

IGN (In Game Name): Jacob078
Timezone: EST
Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Discord And Teamspeak
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: Yes I used to be staff on a new HCF server and there were alot of players and cheaters on that server and i banned and managed chat while the owner/other staff were currently offline.
Why do you want to become Staff?: I want to become staff so i can help out the sagepvp network and i want to become staff on this server because i have done staff stuff on some different servers and they were pretty fun so i should be able to do it on this network hopefully. I also want to become staff so that i can help out this network, i will also manage chat and ban hackers and exploiters. i really really want to become staff on this server because my favorite hcf youtuber Kenzo plays the sagepvp network and i really love watchings Kenzo play on this server i also love watching other youtubers stream and upload on this server. this server is my favorite server to play in my free time and on the weekends! I would love to be able to help out the staff team and the sagepvp network kits, dawn, teams, and squads!

(Minimum 150 words for this section are required.)
Why should we accept you as a Staff?: I think you should pick me because, i think that im a kind, caring person that will help anyone in need, and will try to stop things fairly, I also think that you should pick me as staff because i can help out alot on sagepvp and i can ban hackers /warn/mute people that are breaking the rules on the sagepvp network and players that are disrespecting other players and other staff members. I will also follow the rules on this server just like normal players do as well. + i have had a lot of staff experience on different servers before and it worked out pretty good and i got promoted but then the HARDCORE FACTIONS server got shut down for an unknown reason really i know of why the server shutdown but all i know is that someone on the server hacked the console and they deleted the server files and then the owner had stopped the server and he just deleted the sever entirely.
(Minimum 150 words for this section are required.)
Can any staff member vouch for you?: yes (if needed)
Additional Information: I love SagePVP I even donated to the server as well! if you want to check my details check out. My Discord: Jacob#3994 And My Teamspeak Name: Jacob078 ( I hope you all are currently are having a good and a great life! ) thank you for reading this! Love Jacob078!

austcattledog

AustCattleDog
Ok toxicity isn't really a reason so if you could remove that -.5 rating for me thanks lol
You also lack detail in your application and actually, toxicity is a good reason to -1 someone. It's even in the message that they send when someones application gets denied shown here:

Denied:
Hello @, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

Nobody wants a toxic staff member on their team hello?

Jacob078

My application is very detailed. it even has 150+ words for those two why do you want to become staff, and why should we accept you as staff, so yeah

austcattledog

AustCattleDog
My application is very detailed. it even has 150+ words for those two why do you want to become staff, and why should we accept you as staff, so yeah
This isn't very detailed, this is the bare minimum you could do. If you wanna see an app with detail click here: https://sagepvp.org/forum/threads/sauds-staff-application-【-eu-】.4683/. And that wasn't even the point I was trying to make, I was trying to show that being toxic isn't okay when applying for staff.

austcattledog

AustCattleDog
and your saying Sauds Isn't toxic?
I never said anything about Sauds, I said that you're toxic and that your application lacks a lot of detail. And at least Sauds didn't say that I'm "so fucking stupid" or tell me to get off his application.

Last edited: