kapzlock

Region (EU/NA/Other):
NA

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

Railed
Players: 5-20
Position: Admin
Resigned/Demoted: Resigned
Reason: The server didn't age out well, and the server owner bought a new network so the development for Railed was discontinued.
Proof:
https://prnt.sc/yksc93

AresClub
Players: 20-100
Position: Moderator
Resigned/Demoted: Resigned
Reason: The server was shut down due to the owner having a position to develop Verzides server called Patrone. (Some people may know of him his name is EliteAres).
Proof: Sadly I don't have a screenshot.

I don't have a lot of experience but all I ask is that Staff give me a chance. I can promise that if I were accepted, I will make sure that I will work the hardest I can.

Activity:
I am able to stay online for 5-6 hours a day and maybe even more.

I am very dedicated to any server I staff on.

I am always on day and night and always willing to help clear out TeamSpeak.

Hours I can spend a day:
Monday: 4-5 Hours // 3:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Tuesday: 4-5 Hours // 3:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Wednesday: 4-5 Hours // 3:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Thursday: 4-5 Hours // 3:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Friday: 4-5 Hours // 3:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Saturday: 4-5 Hours // 3:00 PM - 7:00 PM

Maturity:
I know for a fact that every staff member must have the trait of being mature and keeping your composure as a staff member. For me, I believe in my abilities to always be mature even for my age. I know there will not be one time I am immature as a staff member helping players.

Responsibility:
I'm a very reliable staff member for any server I staff on even the 2 small servers I had staff on.
I believe for myself to be the most reliable out of the whole team. I am always happy to help out anybody and lend a hand.
I would always do my job and take responsibility for any mistakes I have caused.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to become a staff member because I love the SagePvP community and I want to become a staff member alongside it. I want to help players and with my activity during the week, and the number of hours I can put in every day. I can be the most active staff member out of the bunch. I am loyal, mature, a very quick learner, and I am very reliable.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I would be on the game a lot and be sure to clear out TeamSpeak at night. I am always on to help in-game, Discord, TeamSpeak, you name it.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I rated myself a 9 because as I said before I believe that I am a very reliable choice to be picked onto the staff team. I have very good communication skills, and I'm able to keep my composure as a staff member no matter the situation.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
N/A

Additional Information?:
I have a mic and I can record in 1080p.
Telegram: @Kapz2K
Discord: kapz#4149​

Last edited:

DemonPots

[-1]

Lack of detail. Although if you edited around, and make it more detailed I would love to give you a +1.

C

calvin

Thanks for taking the time to create an application, but we won't be moving forward with it at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.