Denied Staff application MarikIsGod

Status
Not open for further replies.

sleep

Hello sleep, I can promise you i did not lie about my history. if you would like to hear the hole story dm me on telegram @MarikIsGod and i will tel you what i am able to tell.
You definetly lied, I do not know why you're trying to get around lying about something that English has went into extensive detail about.

Migzy

The only truth out of your experience at Crusade was that the server was an unreleased HCF server. Everything else you said in that statement is falsified in some way and a complete lie in others. You were a head-staff member that had a job that was irrelevant to the server at this time. You were the 'media manager', but if there is nobody on our media team that you were managing, besides partners, which you didn't deal with, what did you do? Anytime anybody had more permissions than you did, no matter what rank they were, you complained and whined. Play_list wrote the SS guide as-well, so I am not sure how you wrote the "hole" SS guide. You might have done part of it, but it was not all you, do not take credit for something you did not do. Also in general, you did very minimal work for the server. On no account can I recall something useful for the server that you actually did, besides maybe helping on the guides a little bit, which ultimately had to be redone.

You were ultimately demoted yesterday after being unable to take other people's opinions. If any opinion was told to you that did not align with your view of what should have happened, it is wrong and you will go to the ends of the earth arguing that you are right. You were also extremely unprofessional with multiple accounts including blocking the staff manager on all forms of communication, and it got to the point where somebody else had to message you because you refused to unblock the manager.

I am not going to say anything further. You can comment, reply, DM me, I will not reply. This is purely for the purposes of the management team that is going to be looking at this application.
i beg you shut up

Cheulsy

lies
isnt fit to be staff from past experience on sage
my mom told me to call you a faggot

Brock

Veteran Member
The biggest -1 I have ever seen.

Got demoted on here for cheating on viper
One of the worst staff members on sage
this just makes me LOL

(Got salty cuz I got promoted to Admin before him)

LeoIsGod_

Head Admin
Anticheat Manager

this just makes me LOL

Yes I did get demoted the last time I was staff.i think I have not been a very bad staff member. But at the end it's Calvin's decision.

Last edited:

Migzy

this just makes me LOL

This is the biggest load of bollocks i have ever heard, leo was quality staff.
The only reason people didn't like you getting admin is because you became a mini trixkz and started thinking you were a bigman just because you got admin

Status
Not open for further replies.