Denied Staff Application l GoodStorm

GoodStorm

Known member
Staff Application Format:
IGN (In-Game Name): GoodStorm
Region (EU/NA/Other): NA
Do you have any previous staff experience?:

I honestly do not have much experience staffing, I've personally seen plenty of headed video's and watched plenty of video's on how to screen share. on the other hand, I've been staff on multiple 2 servers being roles such as Mod , JR Mod,. i have a some of experience in stressful situations and high profile situations and throughout my experiences, I've learned to adapt and deescalate the situation and make it calm as possible to prevent people from getting more upset, i know how to handle stressful situations from my some experiences as staff on multiple servers, for an example when 2 people are all screaming at each other i can deescalate that situation and perform under the correct circumstances without escalating the problem even more. i believe that me and my experiences can certainly help the server and give the new staff some helpful tips on how to control and deescalate situations.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
The main reason i would like to be a Staff Member is because simply i wanna be of help to this server, the past days I've been playing on this server I've noticed that the staff are really underhanded, yesterday i was doing waiting in TeamSpeak and waited 50 mins+ just to get moved, when you have 150+ people on the server you get put into stressful situations all the time, and when you don't have much staff on the ground, then the staff team starts to get really stressed out and that makes the time that they're on unenjoyable and that's why i wanna be a mod, to make it better for the community and to make it easier on the staff by supporting them, this is a great community and i don't want the rule breakers to ruin it for the rest of the community. even when I'm not currently staff i try to help people and make their time more enjoyable and the staffs time more enjoyable by trying to prevent bad situations from happening.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I am accountable for what I am meant to be doing, and I have enough of resources. I can also improve by moving people about a lot in TeamSpeak, which is something I enjoy doing because I know some people wait for hours on TeamSpeak to be moved and receive assistance.
I'm capable of staying on top of what I'm supposed to be doing on Sage.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
9.5, or 10.

Reasons:
I love what I do (tutor)
I’m young (15 y/o)
I’ll graduate High School with my AS degree (in Biology)
I’m fairly advanced in the fields I study for my age (applied sciences, coding , programming)
I have a wonderful family, ( sibling, 2)
I love going outside & (working on my basketball skills, currently)
Even with that said there are still bad things that I endure. The reason I choose not to list these and reflect them in my answer is simple. As the old adage says, “count your blessings.” This, which might sound trite, is actually very important to me.

Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map?
Yes I Can Meet Up To The Weekly Requirement And More!

What is your telegram @?:
@Good Storm

Additional Information?:

I'm Currently A Streamer And Planning To Keep Up The Good Work <3

Attachments

• Me.jpg
    Me.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 73
Last edited: