Do you own a quality microphone?
I have a good mic yes.

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?:
I have all. Discord Telegram and TS.

Do you have any previous staff experiences?:
Eytril Network

Mod+
Demoted/Resigned?: Resigned
I was staff on Eytril mainly for the reason because my friend was the owner and he offered me a position, but also because I wanted to make sure I was ready for a bigger server staffing position such as Sage. The server didn't really release but it was on the brink of releasing. I ended up resigning due to unprofessional staff and I just wasn't happy there anymore. Plus the people on the server abused sometimes.

Excide Network
Trial-Moderator
Demoted/Resigned?: Closed
This server didn't technically release, but was on the verge of releasing. I was able to assist players in the discord, with whatever they needed help with. I resigned from this server before the release because the Owner (named Caiy) was scamming some of the playerbase, and they were not just accusations but included proof. I also most likely would have become Screenshare Verified on that server, not because I was cheating on the tests or lucking out, but because I was extremely dedicated.

CynicPvP
Helper -> Screenshare Verified Mod+
Demoted/Resigned?: Resigned
My time on CynicPvP was extremely memorable, although it came to an end when I resigned due to personal issues. Although, I prefer not to disclose the reason, I will be more than happy to tell you in a TeamSpeak if I'm required too. On this server, I was able to help out tons of players, even though it only ended up having a KitMap before merging with one of the other servers I was accepted as staff on. The TeamSpeak for this server was pretty dead when it came to the people needing assistance, although there still were some. I mainly just hung out with my fellow staff members in our own Lounges.

Why do you want to become staff?:

I really wanna join the staff team because I have a lot of powers, and I'm good at a lot of things. Such as

Dedication: I have alot of dedication. I believe dedication will be able to assist this server a great deal because every time I have free time in my life I will be able to hop on the server or in the TeamSpeak and be able to help any of the players waiting in the support waiting rooms, or just watch around the servers and be able to ban the cheaters. Thinking they will be able to take advantage of the server.

Screensharing ability: Since I have been Screenshare verified on pretty much every server I have been staff on, I have an idea of what I am doing. Whether it's searching the recycle bin, checking for recording software, using process hacker or just checking their mod sizes, I have an idea about where to start and how to find the cheats on the computer.

Fast Typing: Fast typing will benefit the server because if we're on HCF or Practice I will be able to ban a cheater extremely fast, so the victim doesn't lose valuable DTR or their win streak in a practice gamemode (off-topic comment: I really like the saferoom duel you've implemented). But I always read the text through before I ban.

Kindness: Whether it's commuting in a TeamSpeak public room, a staff lounge or doing support rooms I try to be as kind to everyone as I can possibly be. Even if the person has been extremely rude or toxic to me in the past, I try to let it stay in the past so we can have a future of friendship.

Previous Experience: I think my previous experience could benefit the server because, although they were smaller servers, they taught me a lot about staffing. Some things the smaller servers like Cynic and Aodus taught me are, how to screenshare, how to keep my cool and how to efficiently and effectively deal with players and leave them wanting more of our server, SagePvP.

Extrovert: Being an extrovert can be extremely beneficial to the server because it means I am not nervous/scared to talk to anyone I encounter, whether it's a player who needs my help in TeamSpeak or a staff manager conducting an interview, I am always calm and collected and speaking with a clear tone. This helps both me and the listener because they can understand what I am saying with ease and reply to it accordingly.

Maturity: Maturity is a must when you're staffing no matter how big or small the server may be. I know if I am accepted as a staff member on Sage I will have to have the utmost maturity, because if I don't, it can result in a demotion. I have been told by multiple players on other servers that I have been staff on that, I am very mature with how I handle situations and that I am also one of their favorite staff.

Why should we accept you as staff?:
I think I should be accepted as staff because of my qualities as a first, and the fact that I already know how to screenshare and know most simple HCF staffing commands such as: /v, /staff, /co l a:commands, /tphere, /tp <name> and many others. Another reason I should be accepted is because I feel like I would be a good fit on the Sage staff team. I think this because I am kind to everyone I meet and can leave an outstanding impression on any player who's requesting help from our staff team. I also think I should be accepted because I truly like the server and me and my friends played it before (although we cheated when we did, we still enjoyed our time on it) and I would just love to become staff to help everyone else feel the way I did when I was having so, so much fun with my friends. I would also be accepted as staff because in my previous staffing experience, I made friends with most the staff and that can help because we'll gel together faster, and will be able to work more efficiently whilst being friends. More reasons I should be accepted as staff is I’d be very beneficial with the qualities I listed above, I have really changed since the last time I was staff on this team, especially with the other servers like Centile, getting 150 or higher on SOTW. Even though I was mature before, I’ve become WAY more mature.

Can any staff members on the team vouch for you? No.

Additional Information:
My online time:

Monday - 6 hours
Thursday - 5 hours
Wednesday - 7 hours
Thursday - 6 hours
Friday - 10 hours
Weekend - Depends

( I play ice hockey in spare time)(Monday-Tuesday-Thursday)
Thanks for taking your time reading my application!

exbf

Don't be stupid. You know that you stole that application from Dontrel.

If you want to be staff, then do an effort to show SagePvP that you really want to.
Delete this and make a new one. (My opinion)

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @CantSoaR, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.