Denied Staff Application hoheto

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoheto

↬ IGN (In-Game Name): hoheto

↬ Age: 17

↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): EUW

↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes, ive been staff on PvP Arcade and PotionLand

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?: I recently got back into playing potpvp/HCF and I kind of got bored because of the cheaters and toxic players inside of the community. I used to be the same but now that I've gotten a bit older I realize it isn't actually cool it's just being immature.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: By being fair and honest to the players and giving them the most enjoyable experience possible.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I'd say im a solid 7 because I wouldn't share everything with the players because I'm sure the staff team would prefer to keep some things regarding the server private.

↬ Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 16 hours playtime per map? Yes I can easily get a 16h playtime per map.

↬ What is your telegram @?: @hoheto999

↬ What is your discord @?: ta mere#0041

↬ Additional Information (optional)?: I'm bilingual (Dutch/English)

HeyGirl

I recently got back into playing potpvp/HCF and I kind of got bored because of the cheaters and toxic players inside of the community. I used to be the same but now that I've gotten a bit older I realize it isn't actually cool it's just being immature.
-1 add more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.