Role: Senior Mod

(resigned)

--------------------------------------------
------------

Coldnetwork

Role: Mod

(resigned)

I want to mention: I know these aren't the most / best staff experience

but upcoming 2.5 weeks I have holidays so I can practice as hard as I can do.
I do know all the general commands.

I’m also trying to find proof of my staff experience.
------------

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I have been playing for many months now. And honestly,
I think it is the best hcf server right now. I have played a lot of days in Minecraft HCF and Minecraft HCF but, when I was staff on Coldnetwork/ArticPvP. I enjoyed it so much. It was one of the best times in my Minecraft career. I wanted that feeling back so that’s why I’m applying again for staff.

I would like to become a staff on SagePvP because I think I feel that I would make a huge amount of contribution to the staff team. I feel this is an essential piece for a good community and a good staff team needs to work well with each other. I am an extremely active player when it comes down to Minecraft servers I like to play and enjoy my time on. I feel like a dedicated person to the network that will stay on the whole night to deal with one situation if I need to. I feel like I can bring a lot to the SagePvP staff team. I am a very patient person when it comes down to helping players and I don’t react badly if someone is having a bad time and goes mad at me because we are there for them not the other way round. When it comes down to Minecraft and have a low temper so I don’t get angry easily, personally I believe everyone should be given a second chance and should be treated equally.

------------

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I’ll is in TeamSpeak/ingame helping players for multiple hours.

And I'm going to abide by the following condition:

Activity -

I will carry on to be extremely active and dedicate my time to the

network. As I said before I have the next 2-3 weeks off from school. So I can spend more than normal hours on the network each day. When staffing I will make sure whist be as active as I can I will also remain to be mature with all players. I am going to look in game and do support rooms.

Hard-Working-

I consider myself to be very hard working. If I become staff on Sagepvp will treat the server as my life. I will do anything I can to help and keep it going. When I am not home I can still use my phone to answer the support tickets in the discord server.

Honesty -

Honesty is something big I believe in, there’s no point in lying. Sooner or later you will be caught. Mistakes do happen but we are all human what’s right is how we move on and make sure they don’t occur again.

Mature-

I believe maturity is the biggest essential and a must to becoming staff on any server. If dealing with support rooms, mass moves, screen shares, or dealing with anything else staff-related I believe maturity is the one key essential needed.

trustworthy-

I believe myself to be a very trustworthy person. I can keep secrets well hidden from anyone.

Respect-

I consider myself to be a very respectful person. I am calm and well at just listening to people and trying to help the move on instead of just staying in the same problem/situation. I have always respected any staff members for doing their jobs and helping out servers. The key point is if you don’t disrespect them hopefully they don’t disrespect you if for some reason they do, don’t react.

Non-toxic-

Non-toxic links up with maturity and respect if you respect them there going to respect you (hopefully) I want to be able to help as many people as I can. I understand this is a Minecraft hcf server and the community is just getting more and more toxic each day but I still believe there is a large portion of the community which isn’t toxic.

Professional-

Being professional in front of the community is very impotent. You want the server to have a good reputation. Dealing with all players and famous without running into big issues is what's right for the network.

issue solving-

I consider myself to be good at issue solving. Depending on the issue, it’s common sense how you should resolve an issue.

Friendly-

I believe if you're going to be friendly to the community they will respond the same way towards you. Treat others how you want to be treated. I am very friendly and do find myself nice. I talk to people and help them in many situations.

Hacker catching-

I like catching hackers and stopping them from harming the network. It's a confidence boost for me.

Screen-sharing-

I know the basics of screen sharing if u can give me a chance to learn it I’ll gladly take it.

But I guess that most of the screen shares will go through echo.

------------

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, wha/t would it be and why?

I would rate myself in honesty an 8/10.

I would give myself a -2 because I haven't that much experience.

I’ll do my best all the time when I’m staff I handle the server as my life.

What happens to the server happens to me.
------------

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

I don't have any staff member that can vouch for me.
------------

Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.)

Yes, I'll reach much more.
------------

What is your telegram @?:

@IgnStellaBier
------------

Additional Information?:

I want to thank you for the time you took to read this application.

If anyone has any questions/things I can add let me know in the comments.

Thank you!

Greeting,
Grapplings

-1 "I like catching hackers and stopping them from harming the network. It's a confidence boost for me."

Last edited:

grapplings

-1 "I like catching hackers and stopping them from harming the network. It's a confidence boost for me."
Hey,
thanks for your reply. Are there any reasons/concerns that made you give me a -0.5?
I can then adjust this so that my application is better.

thanks for your time!

4Gpuglife

Established member
Hey,
thanks for your reply. Are there any reasons/concerns that made you give me a -0.5?
I can then adjust this so that my application is better.

thanks for your time!
Lack of experience, could use more detail, also phrasing things better.

ajoep

Known member
Can you give me a reason why -1. So I can work on it?
- No proof of ur staff experience
- Your format phrasing hurts my eyes If I have to be honest

I wouldn't mind changing It to a Neutral/+1 If you can change these things.

grapplings

Joep- No proof of ur staff experience
- Your format phrasing hurts my eyes If I have to be honest

I wouldn't mind changing It to a Neutral/+1 If you can change these things.
Hello, thank you for the reply!

I made it looks better I think. Let me know what you think about it.