Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Yes
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:
Owner: None
Manager: FrozenNetwork, PyroHCF
Admin: None
Moderator: SupremeHCF(original),SmokeYHCF
T-Mod:MysticHCF,OrbitalHC
Why do you want to become Staff?:
I want to be staff because I feel like I am a well rounded, mature, person. I can communicate well with people and be nice while still enforcing the rules of the server without being bias in any way. I also would like to be a staff member because I feel like I can be a major help in the community not just to the server in the game, but out of the game by responding to tickets or resolving issues that I could resolve. I also think that I can guide other staff members who aren't as experienced and help them out in whatever way they need help, whether it be through ban times, how to screen share more efficiently, or just giving pointers on how to talk to other people in different scenarios.
Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
I feel you should accept me because I am experienced and skilled in what I do. I am very mature for a 16-year-old and will be very mature in all situations with the server. I am trustworthy and can keep things confidential that need to be kept confidential. I will be professional not just in the times I need to be, but also be professional at other times in discord and in a response to a support ticket. I also have a few traits that help me be a staff member:
Dedicated/Motivated
I'd like to think I am a very motivated person when it comes to anything. The way I go about things is being more driven/out working anyone that comes around. I will always work hard and achieve the goals that stand in front of me. I will try to finish any project that I start if there's a situation with hackers or glitches. I will be there until that is finished.

Discord Support
In Discord, I'm able to help anyone that needs assistance. If it’s a question about the server, I will happily answer; it also might be about a hacker or glitch, and I will always listen to anything somebody has to say. I can sit in Discord all day and help when needed or called upon. I think I could be very active on Discord so I can help when there's a lot of people in waiting rooms but not as much staff.

Forums Support
As I said about Discord, I can do practically the same thing. If I can’t get on the server, I could still be active on the Forums and answer any questions people have. Responding fast even if I can’t play at the time. I can become very active on the forums even if I don't have my computer.

Communication
Communication is also a very big thing to have when it comes to anything in life. You have to make sure to communicate well with other staff and in general everyone. I think I have good communication skills and can help in Teamspeak/Forums/Server/Discord. I am a very social person, so I will happily talks to anybody that needs me.

Honesty
I will always be 100% honest. No matter the situation, I never lie even if it might help me. Let’s say I make a mistake; I will own up to it and always admit what I’ve done. I will try to keep improving and never give up doing that. I believe honesty is what everything is built on. I will give all the details to a higher staff member if needed and won’t leave anything out.

Professionalism:
I'm very professional when it comes to working that I'm dedicated to. I'm very dedicated to faithful and lowering the number of hackers there are on the server. I'm very professional with my work but won't ever be/act childish like on the job.

Activity.
I think the most important part of being a staff member always stays active. I think I can be a really active staff member. When I can't be online at the Server I will always be reachable on the discord/forums.

Everyone is the same.
In my opinion, t is really important to see everyone as the same rank.
I will always treat everyone equally

Can any staff member vouch for you?: Trixkz

Additional Information:
My schedule:
School Time:

Monday: 2 - 3 Hours
Tuesday: 1 - 2 Hours
Wednesday: 1 - 2 Hours
Thursday: 2 - 3 Hours
Friday: 4 - 5 Hours
Saturday: 5 - 6 Hours
Sunday: 4 - 5 Hours
Total: 19h - 26h Per week

Note: Those times are not the exact times. I will let u guys know when I'm going back to school. It depends on how much I need to do for school at that time.

Last edited:

Hazzay

[-1]
  • Add more detail
  • Add colors
  • Bought a staff rank on Faithful...
Good luck!
~Hazzay

Freedcm

and @Trixkz said this
Denied:
Hello @Gammer, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.
he stated 2 weeks its been 7 days

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Gammer, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.