(!)Age(!)
My Age Is 13

(!)Timezone(!)
GMT

(!)Country(!)
Iceland Currently.

(!)Do You Own A Quality Microphone?(!)
Yes!

(!Do you Have Discord, Telegram & TeamSpeak?(!)
Yes! Trappinz#2240 Discord

Do You Have Any Previous Staff Expirience?
SERAN
Kit Pvp Server That Got Shut Down And Is Not A Thing Any More

CENTAILHCF
Hcf Server That I Was A Staff On Dont Remember Much

MyBrothersHCFServer
Dont Know The Name But My Brother Had One With His Friend

BuildFun
A Server That I owned Not Popular i Used It To Build And Practise Staff Expirience

Thats Pretty Much All :p The Proof
*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Why Do You Want To become Staff?
To Help The Community
And Support The Server / Help
*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Why Should We Accept You As A Staff?
I Think You Should Accept Me As a Staff Because i Enjoy Playing Sage And i Whould Like To Help The Server In Any Way.

This Staff Position Whould Be Beneficial i Whould Help Alot With The Server The Server And Forum And To Help The Server
Community With Any Queries.
********************************************************************************************************************************

Im Very Care Loving Person So I Think This Position Fits Well To Me Because i Love Helping I Have The Confidence And Community Skills To Take Part In This Position And Am Aware Of The Various Responsibilities That Comes With Being a Staff Altough i May Come Out As Bit Strong That Is Because i Stand Up For What i Believe Is Right And Not What Is Wrong i Have Integrity And Honesty Grant That i May Make Mistakes Along The Way i Am Human After All If there is All Problem With Sertain Player i Will Make Sure To See It From There Point Of View Instead Of Giving My Opinion Straight Away On How i Think This Person Should Handle Theire Issue
****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

If Im Not Online In Game Then i Whould Most Likely Be On Forums I Am On Forums For Most Of The Day If Im
Not Able To Be In My Computer i Check Every Post On Forums And See Whats Going On
*******************************************************************************************************************

Can Any Staff Member Vouch You?
Not As I Think Currently!

Additional Information:
Im A Kind and A Talented Staff!
*******************************************************************************************************************

S

Sansyy

stop posting your application
there is no detail to this application
you're so impatient
you're not mature or old enough
and you're so bad at formatting

precies

Known member
Staff Application Format

(!)IGN(!)
My IGN Is Currently bogu!

(!)Age(!)
My Age Is 13

(!)Timezone(!)
GMT

(!)Country(!)
Iceland Currently.

(!)Do You Own A Quality Microphone?(!)
Yes!

(!Do you Have Discord, Telegram & TeamSpeak?(!)
Yes! Trappinz#2240 Discord

Do You Have Any Previous Staff Expirience?
SERAN
Kit Pvp Server That Got Shut Down And Is Not A Thing Any More

CENTAILHCF
Hcf Server That I Was A Staff On Dont Remember Much

MyBrothersHCFServer
Dont Know The Name But My Brother Had One With His Friend

BuildFun
A Server That I owned Not Popular i Used It To Build And Practise Staff Expirience

Thats Pretty Much All :p The Proof

Why Do You Want To become Staff?
To Help The Community
And Support The Server / Help

Why Should We Accept You As A Staff?
I Think You Should Accept Me As a Staff Because i Enjoy Playing Sage And i Whould Like To Help The Server In Any Way.

This Staff Position Whould Be Beneficial i Whould Help Alot With The Server The Server And Forum And To Help The Server
Community With Any Queries.
********************************************************************************************************************************

Im Very Care Loving Person So I Think This Position Fits Well To Me Because i Love Helping I Have The Confidence And Community Skills To Take Part In This Position And Am Aware Of The Various Responsibilities That Comes With Being a Staff Altough i May Come Out As Bit Strong That Is Because i Stand Up For What i Believe Is Right And Not What Is Wrong i Have Integrity And Honesty Grant That i May Make Mistakes Along The Way i Am Human After All If there is All Problem With Sertain Player i Will Make Sure To See It From There Point Of View Instead Of Giving My Opinion Straight Away On How i Think This Person Should Handle Theire Issue
****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

If Im Not Online In Game Then i Whould Most Likely Be On Forums I Am On Forums For Most Of The Day If Im
Not Able To Be In My Computer i Check Every Post On Forums And See Whats Going On

Can Any Staff Member Vouch You?
Not As I Think Currently!

Additional Information:
Im A Kind and A Talented Staff!

Trixv

Established member
Denied:
Hello, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.