Denied Staff Application Format

HorizonPug

IGN: HorizonPug
Time zone: UTC
Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes
Do you have Discord, Telegram & TeamSpeak?: Yes I have TeamSpeak and discord
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: No but I have many comments of me being easy to talk too.
Why do you want to become staff?: I will love to become staff because I will love a fixed community without any scammer, spammers, and ddosers
Why should we accept you as a staff?: I will like to be accepted to be a staff to learn more about staff and other people problems in this server so I know what people are trying to Fix, avoid or even more ideas.
Can any staff member vouch for you?: No.
Additional Information: I been notify that I have many talents. As speaking in a good tone. Having the sense of everything I do and I'm a fast learner

Befriend

• Bad formatting
  • Lack of details under all sections
  • Lack of effort
I reccomend you add more details to all of the sections and also change your formatting. Add a simple color scheme and space your application out.

Kind regards,
Befriend

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @HorizonPug, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.