Denied Staff application for YetiPowa

Status
Not open for further replies.

YetiPowa

hello its me YetiPowa/Adam.im a 14 year old boy that live in sweden.I Mainly play Hcf servers but sometimes i play Normal Factions.I applied for staff here on Sage cuz i Think im mature enough and can help the server to grow and make it to an more positive enviroment.I have very good knowlegde of being a staff member because i have now been staff on a Swedish server for over 1 year but i want to spread my blood and happiness to a new server and i found Sage really entertaining to play at and thats why i choiced to atleast try to become a staff member here! I will ofcourse be online on sage as much as possible and now when its summer break i can play like over 5 hours per day so i will be very Active and try to spread love and enjoy to all the lovely staffs and members. This server has helped me very much to finns new friends all around the World and now i Thinks its my time to help others out so thats all my reason why i Think i could be a decent staff member here,

My DC is 0Keemy#8586 so just hmu if u guys Think this sounded good

Sincerly,from your great YetiPowa

CheatsClient

hello its me YetiPowa/Adam.im a 14 year old boy that live in sweden.I Mainly play Hcf servers but sometimes i play Normal Factions.I applied for staff here on Sage cuz i Think im mature enough and can help the server to grow and make it to an more positive enviroment.I have very good knowlegde of being a staff member because i have now been staff on a Swedish server for over 1 year but i want to spread my blood and happiness to a new server and i found Sage really entertaining to play at and thats why i choiced to atleast try to become a staff member here! I will ofcourse be online on sage as much as possible and now when its summer break i can play like over 5 hours per day so i will be very Active and try to spread love and enjoy to all the lovely staffs and members. This server has helped me very much to finns new friends all around the World and now i Thinks its my time to help others out so thats all my reason why i Think i could be a decent staff member here,

My DC is 0Keemy#8586 so just hmu if u guys Think this sounded good

Sincerly,from your great YetiPowa
· Follow the format
· No colours

Kuttans

[-1]
  • Lack of detail throughout entire application
  • Incorrect format
  • Doesn't seem qualified

King Regards,
- Philip / Kuttans

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @YetiPowa, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.