Denied Staff application - exbf

Status
Not open for further replies.

exbf

IGN: exbf - Real name - Luke
Timezone: UTC+2 which means I can be on when all the EU players are playing.
Do you own a quality microphone? I just bought a new mic for 1 month ago. I think it's really good, and I spent a lot of money on it. I have Blue Microphones Yeti Blackout.
Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?: I have Telegram @Lukebennett, Teamspeak and discord. I know perfectly how to use all of them. I'm best at Teamspeak, but I'm also really good at Telegram and discord. I'm not new to any of it.
Do you have any previous staff experiences?:
I don't have so much experience.

Brother:
My big brother was Staff on Veltpvp. He was Admin in 2018 and he gave me soo much experience. I learned that no matter what if I'm in a fight or if I'm talking with friends then I go for reports or Teamspeak help every time. No matter what. And now when I know that then I would do that every time. He told me alot of ways to screen share and that actually helped a lot on Minelife.

Minelife:
Staff for around 1 year and 2 months.
I joined Minelife Staff Team, at the beginning of 2018. Atm, I got staff then I wasn't the best at it. I learned a lot through the year and I became Admin. A lot of people was actually scared of me when I logged on cause they knew I could find their cheat if they cheated. I would not say scared, but 4-5 people told me that their friends said if I got them into screen sharing then they can't hide it. I remember once where a new Staff member was ss'ing a hacker. He could not find anything but then I told him how to find it. Like Snooper, change pack. Everything. And after I told him, he took the same guy in ss and he found a hacked client.

As you see, I don't have so much experience, but it's mainly because I wasn't so maturity at the age of 13, and I didn't know so much about being staff. But I learned a lot and I think I'm ready to help Sage now.

Why do you want to become staff?: I want to be Staff for some reasons. I don't want Staff just to mess around with commands or brag about my awesome prefix, I actually want to help people. Well, it could be cool to be staff, but I heard it's not easy. I really wanna prove to my self that I can cause I really want to. The main reason why I want to be a staff member is to make sure everyone is having a fun time on this fantastic server. I'd hate for someone to leave all because of someone being disrespectful, They need help with something or they just simply don't know what to do/how to play. Another reason why I'd like staff is to help other staff members. Normally, you would see in most applications that they only want to help players, but sometimes staff need a hand too, like building or testing maps, new mini-games, and plugins. The third reason why I want Staff is to stop hackers. I hate hackers, They ruin the fun for everyone else by having lots of unfair advantages such as god mode/regeneration hacks or aimbot. Also, I would like to be a Staff, because I believe I can construct an optimistic, welcoming and productive atmosphere on the server and here on the forums. The Staff position is filled with great perks to improve the Staff society, and I believe I will be able to handle these perks and use them to improve the overall population of SagePvP. There are 2 key things that servers needs, equality, and unity. Equality means to have all members care for each other the same (in a positive way). Donors often intimidate/taunt the players who are an inferior status than they are. I’ll be able to make sagepvp attain equality by sharing insights, tips, and that users can accomplish their goals of becoming staff. Now, for unity. Unity is an immense quality to encompass in a server. It means that all members and donators can cooperate together without any arguments or such. Let me tell you a little story, Well, there is a small server that I play on regularly, I used to be a very well respected member there. Until one day, the owner asked me if I could help him with some technical stuff like plugins, and new warps, etc. I did help him and he was grateful, so he asked me what I wanted. I told him that I would love to be part of their staff. So, he made me Trial-Mod. After a while of helping out lots of people, he noticed that I was ready to be a Mod. So I got Moderator, and also got OP to help him build. The owner saw that I really enjoyed building and helping players. (Minelife) (This is last reason! ) I want to be a Staff to help anyone who needs help, stops all of the spammers, advertisers, impersonators, or even hackers! I will always do my best to be as helpful as I can to a fellow staff member or a new player! I will never let a staff member down if he needs me. I can help anyone who needs my help. I'm going to help even though I'm in team fights or talking with friends. I will help everyone the donators the new members and the veterans. I don't let anyone come first because they have a higher rank or Youtuber rank. I'm fair. SagePvp is the best server I have ever played on in my Minecraft years, and I want to make it as safe and as fun as I can possibly make it for the players, donaters, or even staff. I will always do my absolute best in stopping the rule breakers who come on just to ruin other players experience on this amazing server. I will never deny a staff members requests unless it is way out of either my job as a Staff member or just is against the rules to do. I have always done my best to try and stop the rule breakers, but I get the same response 8 out of 10 times, "You're not staff, you can't tell me what to do you have no power over anyone!" The thing is I will always do my absolute best to keep SagePvP a fun, safe, and exciting place to be.

Why should we accept you as staff?:
Helpful

I have been on this server for 3 years now, I know about every rule by heart. I'm able to help new players who are confused about the server, users who need help with their account, and questions altogether. I know a large amount about computers and am able to help with other technology. (In fact, I have a gaming PC myself, so I can help with specs.) I'm also really good at screen sharing. I am also able to help with reports and know how to handle serious situations.

Maturity
When it comes to my job (Or something quite similar to a job) I can act very mature. I tend to avoid arguments (Although I won't lie, I've been in arguments myself) and attempt to stop them before they get too serious. I am also very respectful of other people (regardless of who they are).
Note on maturity: My maturity has been so better in the past years. 2 years ago when I had no maturity. I wasn't a good person I had hard days in school and hard days in life. Now I think that's one of my best skills.

Intelligence
(Sorry if it sounds as if I'm bragging here, I don't intend to do that.)
I am quite smart, other people may disagree but that is fine. I am a logical thinker and usually, think before I act. I can do mental problems (E.G. Math) rather quickly. I also know usually when someone is acting rather strange or lying. I'm also able to solve cases rather quickly (Cases as in someone lying and I can find evidence to prove it.)

Loyalty
I am very loyal to the Faithful community and have always given it hope, regardless of the situations given. I have been on it since 2017 and left in 2018 because I got Staff on Minelife. Now I'm 100% back, and this is the only server I will play on.

Can any staff members on the team vouch for you?
I'm sorry no... I don't talk to that many staff members. Normally I play with my friends. But Staff is always my number 1 desition. If I play with my friends and the staff team calls me in, then I go over to the staff members and help. Staff always comes first.

Additional Information:
I play sports in my spear time which you see in (How many hours can you put in the server per week) Tuesday and Thursday.

Times:
Monday - Around 6-7 hours
Tuesday - Around 4-5 hours
Wednesday - Around 6-7 hours
Thursday - Around 4-5 hours
Friday - Around 8-9 hours
Weekend - Depends on when I wake up. So 7-11 hours

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I would be a lot more on if I was staff. Cause then there is much more to do, and if I don't know what to do then I could take reports or help people.

Thanks for reading! Have a nice day.'

I will promise that i'll play on the server at least 40 hours a week.

Last edited:

Dontrel

Some areas have grammatical and spelling issues, I recommend running it through Grammar.ly before you post next time.

Umzk

Veteran Member
Neutral
Brothers experience doesn’t count
Proof of positions
Good detail
Readable

exbf

Some areas have grammatical and spelling issues, I recommend running it through Grammar.ly before you post next time.
Actually, I did that. I'm sorry that my spelling isn't the best but I didn't grow up in the USA or England.

exbf

Neutral
Brothers experience doesn’t count
Proof of positions
Good detail
Readable
Thanks for your response. I don't have so much to say, about your comment. Next time then I'll think about not using my brother experience, Have a nice day.

exbf

Neutral
+ Good detail
- grammar errors
Yes, I know there are a few grammatical errors. But I'm doing my best to get better at English writing. I'm a lot better at talking than writing. But thanks anyway for your response. Have a great day!

exbf

-1 grammar errors and I wouldn’t say brother counts as staff experience as it's not you playing
Thanks for your response. If you read the other comments, then I already answered to grammar errors and brother experience. Have a nice day. Good luck with your application too. :)

Nailin

-Grammar errors and no proof provided to your staff experience

+Decent amount of informations

exbf

-Grammar errors and no proof provided to your staff experience

+Decent amount of informations

Thanks for your response. I will try to learn better how to be better at English writing. I don't have proof of my staffing because I didn't realize I could use any proof later on. But I can always find the owner of Minelife, and then he can write what he thinks about me. Thanks for your response! Have a nice day.

CantSoaR

+0,9
Good Info.
Readable.
Really chill and cool in-game.
Helps everyone you can on the server.

Spelling is not so good.
But you're spelling is fine when you aren't from the USA or England.

Good luck!

exbf

+0,9
Good Info.
Readable.
Really chill and cool in-game.
Helps everyone you can on the server.

Spelling is not so good.
But you're spelling is fine when you aren't from the USA or England.

Good luck!
I appreciate your comment. Thanks for all the praise, and I already took some extra lessons in school to get better grammatical knowledge.
Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.