Denied Staff Application (EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bypassAll

IGN (In-Game Name): Rynce
Timezone:KZ / AST
Do you have any previous staff experience?: I have a big experience because i worked on the practice server (Zonix) i was platform Admin and some Russian projects like WallRix VimeWorld etc
Why would you like to become a staff member?:because im good at screensharing and i can see how guys bypassing screenshare something like fqcus sneggg etc.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:i would keep the server clean and mute people if there are being rude like saying for E.G "kys" ill mute them straight away
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?: 10 because i got screenshared and nothing found. and im never lie that's all
Can any current staff members vouch for you?:Headed
Additional Information?:Im from Kazakhstan and im good at english for my country i think so. And i wanna be the staff on this server because i can see how guys bypassing Headed's screenshares on his video and im literally crying because they bypassing null client (free ghost client) and Headed cant found this i can found thiss all #Sub2Headed

Status
Not open for further replies.