Denied Staff application EU

IGN: Click_God
Timezone: GMT +2
Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Yes I have all 3
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: Yes, I have been a staff member and a owner on few servers like 2 years ago but still remember every ss/sl thing needed to be a good staff member
Why do you want to become staff?: I really had a wish to become a staff member on any hcf server but since I have started playing on SagePvP I think this might be my best shot. I like the server a lot and I can help the community by a big percentage.
Why should we accept you as a staff?: Because I have experience, and good at english. I am offering a lot of staff skills and good time with me.
Can any staff member vouch for you?: No.
Additional Information: I do judo and did rowing for past 2 years but quited because it was too much for me. I am online 2-6 hours a day or as needed.

Trixv

Established member
Denied:
Hello, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.