Denied Staff Application (Eu)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RussainPlayer

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IGN:
MeeZoid_Jr
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Timezone:
EU (Can be on sometimes on US times)
Ireland
Do you own a quality microphone?
Yes, I have a quality microphone called the Blue Yeti
Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?:
Yes, I have all of them but not a Telegram
Do you have any previous staff experiences?:
SagePvP Rank: Mod Players: 10 - 30
I was staff on sagepvp when all the staff well basically all the staff got demoted I was on a lot every SOTW and a lot of bans from cheaters
trying to test their clients if it bypasses the anti-cheat called Flash obv they did not bypass but I could tell that they were trying to bypass it
like phasing and bhopping but some clients did bypass it but there was a lot of alerts going off and it was like Kohi when I use to watch staff series
when there is an alert of someone cheating the whole staff team basically tp so I got a lot of experience from SagePvP and the experience was a fun
experience.

KrogHCF Rank: Owner Players: 5 - 10
KrogHCF was a server that I use the own that was not the best so I got one of my old friends to help me out he use to show me what to do and remember
this is when I actually got a chance to try what being a staff feels like I mean at the start it was boring because there were no players
I had no money to host the server but I got some experience of how to deal with people coming into TeamSpeak maybe lieing
that they won a rank or something like that or if they got insided I know the commands from this day
from the server, I have created a long time ago
(I know I don't have a lot of staff experience but I still want to try to get even more staff experience so I have it in the future and learn how to ss)

Why do you want to become staff?:
I want to become staff because I feel I should try something new not play on HCF servers trap and try to cap every Koth/conquest
I want to try to help people that are playing the game with what they are stuck with I don't want to play
I personally think that HCF is getting boring so I decided i would want to try to become staff on an amazing server
with a lot of players that I could help in the future because I like helping players that are raidable for some unfair reason
and also I have a lot of time that I can spend in the game, and since sometimes when I am in a faction the players in the faction are not online
but if I am staff I could just watch people if they block glitch or maybe do something that's against the rules!

Why should we accept you as staff?:
I feel like you guys should accept me or give me a +1 because I am very honest with what I do I never lied or will lie to staff
I try not to be toxic and I play a lot and that can maybe make more players to like the server because they can get help very fast
and they can get help by me in TeamSpeak because I have two monitors one I can use to check chat for anyone that needs help in chat
or for someone that spams and be racist and if someone like only ares ranks can do /panic and I would tell them to come into TeamSpeak
and they will explain why they did /panic for what reason and if it's reasonable with proof or if they are still doing it while I am talking to him
then I would unfreeze him and it depends on what it was if it's they are glitching in it will be a warn and the guy who got in gets tped out
or if its pvp timer abuse then I will warn him and tp the guy who is trapped out!

Can any staff members on the team vouch for you?
No, sadly I don't really know any staff members
Additional Information:
My name is Daniels, I am in 5th class I like playing football, I don't like school and I'm very honest and I don't know what else I could say
Thanks for taking the time reading my application

zHelp

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

IGN:​

MeeZoid_Jr

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

11 (Mature)

Timezone:​

EU (Can be on sometimes on US times)

Ireland

Do you own a quality microphone?​

Yes, I have a quality microphone called the Blue Yeti

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?:​

Yes, I have all of them but not a Telegram

Do you have any previous staff experiences?:​

SagePvP Rank: Mod Players: 10 - 30

I was staff on sagepvp when all the staff well basically all the staff got demoted I was on a lot every SOTW and a lot of bans from cheaters

trying to test their clients if it bypasses the anti-cheat called Flash obv they did not bypass but I could tell that they were trying to bypass it

like phasing and bhopping but some clients did bypass it but there was a lot of alerts going off and it was like Kohi when I use to watch staff series

when there is an alert of someone cheating the whole staff team basically tp so I got a lot of experience from SagePvP and the experience was a fun

experience.

KrogHCF Rank: Owner Players: 5 - 10

KrogHCF was a server that I use the own that was not the best so I got one of my old friends to help me out he use to show me what to do and remember

this is when I actually got a chance to try what being a staff feels like I mean at the start it was boring because there were no players

I had no money to host the server but I got some experience of how to deal with people coming into TeamSpeak maybe lieing

that they won a rank or something like that or if they got insided I know the commands from this day

from the server, I have created a long time ago

(I know I don't have a lot of staff experience but I still want to try to get even more staff experience so I have it in the future and learn how to ss)

Why do you want to become staff?:​

I want to become staff because I feel I should try something new not play on HCF servers trap and try to cap every Koth/conquest

I want to try to help people that are playing the game with what they are stuck with I don't want to play

I personally think that HCF is getting boring so I decided i would want to try to become staff on an amazing server

with a lot of players that I could help in the future because I like helping players that are raidable for some unfair reason

and also I have a lot of time that I can spend in the game, and since sometimes when I am in a faction the players in the faction are not online

but if I am staff I could just watch people if they block glitch or maybe do something that's against the rules!

Why should we accept you as staff?:​

I feel like you guys should accept me or give me a +1 because I am very honest with what I do I never lied or will lie to staff

I try not to be toxic and I play a lot and that can maybe make more players to like the server because they can get help very fast

and they can get help by me in TeamSpeak because I have two monitors one I can use to check chat for anyone that needs help in chat

or for someone that spams and be racist and if someone like only ares ranks can do /panic and I would tell them to come into TeamSpeak

and they will explain why they did /panic for what reason and if it's reasonable with proof or if they are still doing it while I am talking to him

then I would unfreeze him and it depends on what it was if it's they are glitching in it will be a warn and the guy who got in gets tped out

or if its pvp timer abuse then I will warn him and tp the guy who is trapped out!

Can any staff members on the team vouch for you?​

No, sadly I don't really know any staff members

Additional Information:​

My name is Daniels, I am in 5th class I like playing football, I don't like school and I'm very honest and I don't know what else I could say

Thanks for taking the time reading my application

- Extremely Toxic
- Unprofessional
- Not "Mature"

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @RussainPlayer, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.