Tuesday: 8/9
Wednesday: 8/9
Thursday: 8/9
Friday: 7/8
Saturday: 9/10
Sunday: 6/7

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ι══════════════════ι▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):
I do not have any past staff experiences, however, you have to start somewhere and I think SagePvP is the best opportunity for me to learn.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
Why me as a staff? because I like you and the people who play the server and help online, but most of the time I can't do that because I have a modified rank, I am online and I want to see people in one support, so I would like to help them but just. And you certainly need me in the EU time, most people also like me and help people in disagreement such as what is and I just want to be able to understand more, I am motivated, you can trust me, you can rely on me, I can spend a lot of time on this team, and if I have nothing, there are other employees to ask. But I want to help people in the practice/kit map / hcf because there are many hackers in the practice and kit map, and that is not fair to the other players and will they not like it soon?
For my last reason, I want to mention that loyalty means a lot to me. I want to see others happy. Not every employee can be perfect or even close. However, you must recruit the 'most suitable' staff members for the position. The staff must be active,

otherwise, players will stop. As I said, "Faith means a lot to me", I want to be the employee who thanks people for their help, for their daily help or when they need help. Personally, I think loyalty is a good server with a good staff team, but I think I can add all that goodness and benefit positively.
There are many reasons why I don't want to be part of the Sagepvp staff team.

-=-=-=-
Communication:

-=-=-=-
With communication comes to discipline. Having good communication is important. Being a staff member, you will need to be able to talk to people, helping them out because they are playing on your server. so keep friendly to everyone, don't not at all raising your voice or having an attitude toward the player.

-=-=-=-
Hardworking Person:
-=-=-=-

I'm a really hardworking person. I love to reach my goals in life, by actually spending time on it. It's more fun and you learn more from experience if you fall down. If this application doesn't get picked, then I'll study what I did wrong, and come back with another one, but stronger this time. This is what I'm trying to say.
Setting and achieving goals is a major part of being staff.

-=-=-=-
Activity:
-=-=-=-

I'll stay constantly active in the server, meaning that even if I have homework and someone needs help, I'll leave what im doing if it's not that important and help him quickly.

-=-=-=-
Maturity:
-=-=-=-
I find that maturity is the most key feature to any server as it shows if you can take the job seriously and will be able to adapt to the tasks that are given, I think I am very mature and I do not mess around when it comes to anything serious or anything to do with this network, iI will always be mature and professional to the network and its entire community. I will always have respect for each person within the community and will treat each player with the same respect as iI would to any other person.
I hope I can build my self here.

-=-=-=-
Rules (Following Instructions)
-=-=-=-
In my opinion, to become a Leader you need to follow at one Internship, this is a good example of Staff on Servers, I know a lot of rules because I've been playing this HCF or kit map.

-=-=-=-
Assisting Players:
-=-=-=-
I will basically be in TeamSpeak 3/4 hours a day, just to make sure that when I am needed, I can be contacted, I make sure that when I am a staff member when I move a player/players I Will treat 100% respect and do my best to solve the problem and help them make their day better.
-=-=-=-
Someone in the chat is Posting IP-Loggers:
-=-=-=-

I would immediately clear that to save people clicking on the links to save their IP's being grabbed and then I would ban the player whoever did it and probably look for a Higher Up Staff to blacklist him.
-=-=-=-
I think a Player is using Xray but I'm not 100%:
-=-=-=-

I would watch him and record for around 10 minutes, if he mines straight to patches of diamonds I would freeze him and get him into Teamspeak by saying please join ts.sagepvp.com you have 5 minutes before you will be banned, If he comes into Teamspeak and admits I would give him a temp ban (once again the appropriate time for the Staff Guide) if he doesn't and I find x-ray on him I would then ban him for the correct time. If he is caught using a Ghost Client like Vape I would perm ban him.
-=-=-=-
Patience:
-=-=-=-

When I talk to someone. I will patiently solve their problem, with a plan for what to do, and not rush without any idea of what I am doing. By being patient, I can solve problems faster, I think that is really useful. I will not get upset at all with people who die against me scolding things to drive me crazy. no, not all of them, I'll just keep it quiet and let it go.
-=-=-=-
Fairness:
-=-=-=-

I am always a fair person. I don't side with my friends just because they are my friends. I always want to hear both sides of the story before making a final decision. I don't base my opinion on one point of view. I think for myself instead of letting others persuade me. Fairness is something that I take seriously because it hurts to be accused of something without being able to defend yourself. Nobody liked being favored. It is my job to help the community become a better and more equal place.
-=-=-=-
Recording:
-=-=-=-

I am able to record any bans needed or even make a staff series. I feel like this is a way for me to show the community what it is like to be a staff member, so they know if they were to ever become one.
-=-=-=-

(Inside):
-=-=-=-

If a player comes into the Teamspeak and tells me he was inside I will check the chests with /co I and if I see that a player took all the stuff out of the chests ill try and get them in Teamspeak if they are online. If they are not I will just ban him for the amount of time it is supposed to be for Insiding and give the player that has been indsided their stuff back. If I don't have the permission to do this I'll get a higher staff member to do this.
-=-=-=-
Responsive
-=-=-=-

If somebody with higher authority than me gives me an order or a suggestion, I listen. I only have more to learn, and ignoring important information is not acceptable. I always listen to rules and commands. I think that it is irresponsible to do your own thing or not accept criticism. If I were to undertake the staff position, I would always listen to my fellow staff.
-------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------
I love it, someone who is SagePvP, why it is very nice to meet more people in the community and help so many people.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I don't really know much, but I am active in the EU time, trust me for sure, I help people with everything, and if I can't do something, I will, or of course, get another employee who has a higher rank, or I ask him to call specifically.
And I really want to help everyone with struggles. I have always wanted to be part of a good network.
I have always watched videos about staff on the server. I really enjoyed the content and the staff.
why I think I am unique, the fact that I can accept everything. For example, Arcticcc, who also relegated me for various reasons, "fake exile, abuse, etc." (All of that will never happen, but people sometimes make mistakes.) I would accept it, I wouldn't beg for my rank, I just give a lot of believers.

I will always follow the personnel rules and never undo players/friends / famous players because I know them.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: Yes, that's possible

Additional Infomation?:
Give a comment what you think about it <3

Discord: Dovux/Patron#3381
Telegram: @dovux

TeamSpeak: Yes have it.

Last edited: