Denied Staff Application | Comprise

Comprise

IGN (In-Game Name):

My in-game name is "Comprise." (https://namemc.com/profile/Comprise.4)

I am currently 15 years old.

Region (EU/NA/Other):

My region is the European Union.

Do you have any previous staff experience?

Alpha.rip Trial-Mod (Resigned)
prnt.sc

FruskyGames JR-Helper Demoted because of recent cheating history on the server. (2021 November.)

prnt.sc

ColdNetwork Chat-Mod (Demoted; I did not meet the age requirement.)

prnt.sc

SupremeGames Mod + (Resigned because of the server shutdown.)

Pvp.Surf T-Mod (The resigned lead team went inactive.)

prnt.sc

Mc-protection.eu (Biggest Minecraft protection website I have ever been support on.

Why would you like to become a staff member?

I want to become a staff member because being on staff is something I have always been interested in. There are a lot of new Dutch players coming into the server that don't know how to play kitmap and just leave because no one answers their questions. I like it when Dutch players come and just play it with me. So I would have fun teaching them the server. I saw the playerbase of the server go from 50 to 300 and sometimes 1k+ players. So, moderating a huge server with a cool community would be a good experience for me. I usually play Kitmap when I log on to the server, and there are people saying illegal words and secretly or blatantly cheating. I can say that in my 1-2 years of experience with SagePVP, I've seen that SagePVP can be a better place (I know this isn't a part of the "why would you like to become a staff member" question, but if it can be a better place, I'd like to help the server make it a better place). Furthermore, I think some of the staff members that I know are serious and funny at the same time, so I could work well with them. Talking with online community players so they can have information. And last of all, players who are in need of a staff member should receive the fastest support possible, and talk or chat about the server with me how they want. I am always in for a conversation / discussion.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?

I would try and improve every player's experience as much as I could. Although I will try my best to ensure that everyone has a good time and at least enjoys playing on the server SagePVP. I would also interact with the people in the public chat (kitmap or hcf), so they know that I'm here and they could ask me questions. In the mean time, while no one has a question for me, I am going to observe people that are possibly cheating.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I would say an 8.5/10. I have been staff on lots of servers where I learned that being honest is the best way to improve yourself. That is what I want to do while I'm a staff member on the SagePVP network. No one can be perfect and have no history of something like cheating. Shortly, I am working very hard to improve my honesty level to the highest possible level. Sometimes it is

Can any current staff members vouch for you? (optional) @Scott Can vouch for me.

Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours of playtime per map? Yes, I can reach more than 12 hours of playtime on a map. I can not be online on Sundays unfortenately.

What is your telegram name? @Comprise Is my telegram username.

Additional Information: If there are any types of feedback please let me know.

Sundays im most likely not available.

Last edited:

lryic

what time were you trial mod because I was mod in alpha and you were never staff

arqf

Try adding some more details, because at first glance this looks simple and solid, make it a bit more enjoyable to read and a bit more detailed. That's all the feedback from my perspective.

Edited: I also doubt you will get accepted, the reason is because of you're past experience as I see you have been demoted alot. So it's a higher chance for getting rejected. And i see you have been demoted because you was Hacking. So it's more difficult to get accepted.

But Best Of Luck 🙏

+0.5

Last edited:

Comprise

Try adding some more details, because at first glance this looks simple and solid, make it a bit more enjoyable to read and a bit more detailed. That's all the feedback from my perspective.

Edited: I also doubt you will get accepted, the reason is because of you're past experience as I see you have been demoted alot. So it's a higher chance for getting rejected. And i see you have been demoted because you was Hacking. So it's more difficult to get accepted.

But Best Of Luck 🙏

+0.5
Yeah i know, thanks for the feedback. I am making it more enjoyable to read this afternoon. I hope to have atleast a chance because i'm honest about it.

Sewing

Veteran Member
Hello.
I have reviewed your application. Unfortunately, it has been denied.
You may re-apply in 2 weeks.