Denied Staff Application- Colbys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colbys

Staff Application Format:
IGN (In-Game Name): Colbys

Region (EU/NA/Other): NA

Do you have any previous staff experience?: I was a manager on A server called RoseHCF if you need proof msg me on discord Colby#0616

Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to become a staff member because I have been in the SagePVP community for a very long time and I believe some of the staff are inactive and I want to be incredibly active and be there when the players need me and I also have friends who have told me that this is a very fun experience and I should apply.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: If accepted I would be incredibly active and involved in the community and on top of that I am already semi-known not by everyone but by some people and I have been told to apply by almost all of them.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I believe my honesty would be about a 8 because I tend to be completely honest but at the same time brutally honest so some could say it is a bad thing but I believe you develop friendships faster with brutal honesty.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: CloutOG, Ufh I don't know if Amerese is still there but he can too.

Additional Information?: I have wanted to be staff for a while and I believe I deserve a chance and I understand I have some punishments that I have received on the server and that you can hold that against me but I try to be a good person and someone that people can trust in the HCF Community.

brokenlocker

Established member
-1 stated above

fyi if you can msg them the staff proof over discord you should just add it to your application.

xavekh

➤ Lack of detail
➤ Bold format is very unprofessional and looks rushed
➤ Awful grammar

D

Deployable

Application denied.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks time, but I suggest you add more detail to your staff application.

- Deployable

Status
Not open for further replies.