Denied Staff Application - CodDied

Status
Not open for further replies.

CodDied

Ign: CodDied
Timezone: CST
Do you own a good quality micorphone? Yes i do
Do you have discord. Telegram & Teamspeak? I have Discord and Teamspeak. If needed i can easily download Telegram.
Do you have any previous Staff Experience? I worked with a few servers. I was admin on a server Named ChillyMC. I was also admin on my friends server named VapeMc. Those are the only servers i have worked with as Staff.
Why do you want to become Staff? I would love to see SagePvP become a nice and friendly server to play at. If there are Cheaters or Spammers in chat people dont want to see that or deal with hackers. From personal experience Hackers and Spammers made me frustrated. I don't want other people to feel the same way while playing the server. I Enjoy making people feel good. That's why if people need help i will gladly help them. If people are being Racist or Rude to another player i can help with that too. I don't like seeing people upset or mad because another person is ruining there experience. I can also help when other staff members are offline. I know some other staff have other things to do so while they are busy i can help people on the server and make then Enjoy there time if there not already. Sometimes when im on the server i see people Spamming and i dont want people to do that. If Staff say dont do something they should follow the rules. If they dont they should obviously be punished. I want to make sure everyone follows the Rules. When everyone is following the rules it ensures that the players are having a good time. If the players arent having a good time there gonna end up leaving the server and not wanting to come back because something a different player did on the server. We would want to make sure that doesnt happen. By punishing the players that are making people feel bad about themselves. That also ensures people are going to have a good time on SagePvP.
Why should we accept you as a staff? I love helping people out. Im almost always online and active. I love helping people that need help. I'm not toxic to anyone. If people are spamming i can warn and mute. If people are posting other servers i can mute and maybe ban. I want to make the server more enjoyable. Like i said before people might get frustrated due to hackers or spammers and I would love to fix that. I dont like seeing people upset or mad because a different person. If i'm apart of this staff team i will make sure that doesn't happen. I love this server and i feel like there is alot of potential to it. As staff we should be able to make sure it gets to its potential. As Staff i would make sure that happens. I dont want to see people hate on the server or not want to play it. I can help with that and make people want to play the server because they realize its a fun place to be and talk to people. I also have alot of experience with HCF. I have been playing HardCore Factions since HCTeams. So if people are blockglitching or something there not supposed to i know the proper way to punish them. I have been playing minecraft since Xbox 360. I have loved the game since then and loved going on other peoples worlds and doing things for them. I feel like this will be sort of like that but i can help mulitple people at one time. I would love to help the staff team. I know sometimes staff need a break and i would let them do that and i could help with the server. I Would be really nice to the members aswell. Doesnt mean im going to let them get by with things it means i will listen to what ever happens. I have experience doing Support Rooms in TeamSpeak. Doing Support Rooms Also made me feel good knowing that who ever came in the TeamSpeak had a problem, And that meant it was something i could help with.
Im also good at ignoring toxicity. If someone is saying something bad about me as a staff member i can ignore it and not respond toxic back. If it gets out of control where they start being Racist, Cursing , or Threats i can Mute or ban them.

Maturity- Even though im only 15 I do act like im older. I Get told by alot of people i sound older then i am and i get that.

Loves the server/helping - I love helping people in TeamSpeak support rooms or if someone has a problem in chat it feels good for me to be able to help that person.
Expeirence - I Have had staff expeirence on some servers - VapeMc & ChillyMC. I Also have tons of expeirence in HCF. I Have been playing Hardcore Factions since HCTeams to Velt to arcane to viper. I have loved HCF Since then and i would love to work on one.
Love Helping People- I Really enjoy helping people. This will be good for your staff team because i will want to help people that are in need of help. Some people might need help in game or need help in Support Rooms and I love doing that.

Can any staff member vouch for you? No
Additional Information: Im On summer break meaning its easier for me to get on and play and help out with the server. I love minecraft and have always played it. I Really want to make sure this server becomes a really enjoyable place.

Last edited:

EloUp

Established member
+1
Good detail
Center align it.
Add sub-categories to why you should become staff such as maturity, professionalism, etc.
Overall I wouldn't mind you being staff.

Kuttans

[-1]
  • Lack of detail throughout application
  • Lack of effort put towards application
  • Doesn't seem qualified

Good luck on your application. :)

King Regards,
- Philip / Kuttans

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @CodDied, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.