Denied Staff Application CLUUTH

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLUUTH

IGN (In-Game Name): CLUUTH
Region (EU/NA/Other): EU (France)

Do you have any previous staff experience?: I've be staff on 2 hcf server before,
One on minecraft java edition in "HCFRENCH" server is a french hcf where most of the french people used to play
1642076942482.png

And the other one are on minecraft bedrock edition the first one is call "LunaHCF" ist a hcf server with a lot of pvp game like Practice, HCF, Kitmap here one video on LunaHCF from a famous minecraft bedrock youtuber :

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
i've play SagePVP for more than 6 month and i want to help the players, im in a part of the teamfight community in SagePVP and i thinks that can be a good things to help people

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
Like i said im in a part of teamfight community so i can help a lot of teamfighter because i have a lot of experiment, in other way i know base raiding too so if a player need assistance with baseraiding i can help him too im not restricted to teamfighting

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

10, even if my friend is cheating or something like that i will give him a punishment

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
i do not know any currently staff who can vouch me

Additional Information?: i am french so i can talk french and english in the same time
i left High school due to comportement i wasnt feeling good in highschool for me everything was bad and so i left and now im preparing myself to go in the army in 6 month ( 17 year and half is the minimum to get a contract)
to be honest i dont have good application but im always on so i can help everyone so please let me trial and you will see in time im a good personne and i dont want to abuse or anything i just want to make punishement to people who's not folow the rules

Last edited:

4Gpuglife

Established member
IGN (In-Game Name): CLUUTH
Region (EU/NA/Other): EU (France)

Do you have any previous staff experience?: I've be staff on 2 hcf server before,
One on minecraft java edition in "HCFRENCH" server is a french hcf where most of the french people used to playView attachment 2147
And the other one are on minecraft bedrock edition the first one is call "LunaHCF" ist a hcf server with a lot of pvp game like Practice, HCF, Kitmap here one video on LunaHCF from a famous minecraft bedrock youtuber :

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
i've play SagePVP for more than 6 month and i want to help the players, im in a part of the teamfight community in SagePVP and i thinks that can be a good things to help people

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
Like i said im in a part of teamfight community so i can help a lot of teamfighter because i have a lot of experiment, in other way i know base raiding too so if a player need assistance with baseraiding i can help him too im not restricted to teamfighting

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

10, even if my friend is cheating or something like that i will give him a punishment

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
i do not know any currently staff who can vouch me

Additional Information?: i am french so i can talk french and english in the same time
i left High school due to comportement i wasnt feeling good in highschool for me everything was bad and so i left and now im preparing myself to go in the army in 6 month ( 17 year and half is the minimum to get a contract)
to be honest i dont have good application but im always on so i can help everyone so please let me trial and you will see in time im a good personne and i dont want to abuse or anything i just want to make punishement to people who's not folow the rules
-1 lack of detail

Status
Not open for further replies.