Africa

>>━━━━━━━━━━━━>> Do you own a quality microphone?: <<━━━━━━━━━━━━<<
Yes, I have a good microphone.

>>━━━━━━━━━━━━>> Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: <<━━━━━━━━━━━━<<
Yes, I have all of them
Discord » HappyChappy#8394
Telegram » @HomeAloneOne

>>━━━━━━━━━━━━>> Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: <<━━━━━━━━━━━━<<
I have only been staff on factions server but I haven't been staff on an HCF server. I know all commands and how to screen share players that are maybe cheating/frozen and I know all duties about all staff positions.

>>━━━━━━━━━━━━>> Why do you want to become Staff?: <<━━━━━━━━━━━━<<
The reason why I want to become a staff member on an HCF server is to get experience and most importantly to help others I'm also getting tired of playing HCF with people who are not following the rules on purpose so why not try to become a staff member on a HCF server and help others out while I help myself out by gaining experience. I also want to try my hardest to work my way up to getting promoted on an HCF server that I play every day I also want to start recording videos on a server where I have staff on like staff series that others do, it looks like so much fun when I watch those videos on youtube.

>>━━━━━━━━━━━━>> Why should we accept you as a Staff?: <<━━━━━━━━━━━━<<
I think that it is a good idea of accepting me because I am matured and also I the responsibility that comes in being staff on a server and dedication to becoming a bigger and better staff member and to add on that I am very active so I would be good at what I am being assigned to. I also have a lot of free time because I do online schooling so that means that I will be spending a lot of time online so if anyone needs my help I will be able to help them because I will be online

>>━━━━━━━━━━━━>> Can any staff member vouch for you?: <<━━━━━━━━━━━━<<
kinomu

>>━━━━━━━━━━━━>> Additional Information: <<━━━━━━━━━━━━<<
I know two languages fluently (Swahili and Afrikaans) so I will be able to help other staff if they need someone that can speak those two languages. thank you for reading my application.

Last edited:

xPoquu

+1
- Very mature person
- Always nice and helping
- Known him for a while he fits
king regards xPoquu

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @HappyChappy, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.