Denied Staff application by Scammmed

Scammmed

staff application
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

IGN: Scammmed

Timezone: GMT

Do you own a quality microphone?: Not really Atm. But soon im gonna buy a quality microphone, but it's not that bad.

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: I got all 3 of them.

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: Yes I have a lot of experience. I have played on many small servers and I have received a lot of information from them. I thought I could take it a step higher.

Why do you want to become Staff?: Because I think I can help the team a lot with my help with information and I also have a lot of experience with pvp. That is why I may be able to spot hackers. And that I can amuse and entertain the players more on the server.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?: Cause I have alot of information of servers, experience of players. I also like to pvp myself sometimes, and I am very social.

Can any staff member vouch for you?: Yes thats no problem for me.

Additional Information: You can always contact me on the following platforms:
- Discord: @Scammmed#3554
- Mail: [email protected]

-+-+-+-+--++-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
End of application

feelinglazy

Add more details.
(around 1000 words to 2000 words)
edit: Wordcounter.net is a good website to check your words/characters

feelinglazy

Whatmore information should I give you more then?
Add 500-400 words to each tab.
You have to add information in every single tab/information bar. remove the annoying -+-+-+-+ etc etc doesn't seem like you put in enough dedication so.

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Scammmed, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.