Denied Staff Application by safplmao

safplmao

↬ IGN (In-Game Name): safplol

↬ Age: 15

↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): South America (Brazil)

↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:
I do not have any experience except for some SMP's, 1.20 practice, 1.20 Box Community, and kitmap servers. The only really big server I've been on was AdrenalinBox, which averaged around 200+ at its peak. I know staff experience is a big factor in a staff application, but everyone has to start their experience somewhere, and I have chosen SagePvP to start that journey. Besides not having a lot of experience, I can compensate by having a lot of knowledge about this game. I have been playing Minecraft since I was seven, playing on my PS4.

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?
There are a lot of reasons why I want to become a staff member. First of all, I want to gain knowledge on how to be a staff member on HCF. I already know how to staff on other styles of servers like Practice, SMP's, BoxPvP, and Kitmap. But staffing on a HCF/Kitmap server will be a new learning curve for me, and I look forward to it. The second reason is that I am passionate about Minecraft. I have been playing Minecraft since I was seven, like I stated before, and it has been really fun playing for all these years, so the dedication I have to this game and staffing is a lot. I am open to learning how to become the best staff member I can be. The third reason is because I really think Sage has potential, and I think you guys have potential because you guys are basically the only English HCF server currently open. I think with a little bit of my help and some recommendations of mine, you guys can become big again like you once were. I would also love to become a staff member on the network because of the great staff members and the great community you guys already have (excluding some people with their toxicity), and that fuels my desire to become an even better staff member knowing that I am helping a great server.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I would contribute my knowledge that I learned from other server styles to your servers, such as my experience as a staff member, the situations I handled, and my overall positivity. I think because I have been playing on Sage for around 3 years now, I have seen so many situations that have happened on the server, and I would know how to handle them to the best of my abilities. I have been friends with most staff members on the server, and I have helped them a lot, ranging from telling Genooo96 to freeze cheaters, helping him improve his SS guide, finding new tricks he can use to catch cheaters in SS, and clipping rule breakers and reporting them to staff. I have also reported a lot of bugs to higher staff to improve the server's playerbase experience. I would also contribute because of my time zone. Because I am South American, I can log on to the server when most staff members are not online. And I would also contribute to translating any Portuguese players need. I speak fluent English and Portuguese.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I would rate myself a 9, but I wouldn't rate myself a 10 because I believe no one is perfect and no one is 100% honest. However, because I grew up with Brazilian parents, they have raised me right; they have raised me to be the most honest, compassionate, and dedicated person I can be. I believe honesty can go a long way. It's better to be completely honest with a person than to lie, because if you are caught lying later, the consequences will be worse than if you tell the truth.

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
Head Admin Lucahh,
Senior mod SosaLeader,
Senior mod nffn

↬ How active can you be (Hours per day): I can put 8-10 hours on weekends, and around 4-6 hours on weekdays
↬ What is your discord and telegram @?: my discord is "safplmao" and telegram is "safplmao"
↬ Additional Information (optional):
Hello, my name is Anthony, im 15 as i stated before and i play "professional" basketball for my city here in Brazil and im dedicated to being staff on Sage

Last edited: