Denied Staff application by : Definetly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Definetly

IGN: Definetly
Timezone: EU
Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes i do

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?: yes i have my discord tag is Accurate#2155

Do you have any previous staff experiences?: Yes i was staff on a few good servers they called. Venomhcf , awaiihcf , zenehq , and Oblivion pvp and a few more servers. I was on all Mod+ but i resigned because i had personal problems. And i was staff for a long time on all servers i had always good reactions. people always complimented me for my good work i put in the server. but of course Some tips will help me always and what makes me better is if i get tips i do something with it and i did it that is why i am much more better now in staff work and i can proof that to SagePvp and i learned much and i know what to do as staff i know what i don’t have to do and what i have to do in different situations and i still hope i get staff here that will help me alot i will get more tips to improve my staff work and i believe i can get that here. i would love to join the community as a staff member
VenomHcf:
I was CoOwner on that and was that for a long time and they really enjoyed my way of work and i resigned because i didn't enjoy minecraft anymore but i am back to minecraft for a month now.

Awaiihcf:
i was Admin there but i worked my way up and i got called by the owners one of the best staff he ever met i just enjoyed it there and they enjoyed me same reason why i resigned there.

Zenehq:
I was staff there for a month i was when i resigned admin on there they enjoyed my way of work but i didn't liked the server anymore and i quited minecraft at that time.

Oblivionpvp:
I worked my way up to Staff Manager there and enjoyed it. it was a really active server with a good amount player base but i didn't enjoy minecraft anymore so i resigned but i was a really liked and a good part of the community.

Why do you want to become staff?: i really wanna become staffbecouze i just really like sagepvp its my favourite server and i just want to help the server I see alot of people that in The chat swearing in dutch and i just want to do something about that and much times people have to wait an hour before get moved in teamspeak i wanna change that if i am online i can move them instantly because i like to do that and i see alot of people that need help in the server (me sometimes) and staff just don’t react thats really annoying i want to change that and i can change that t

Confunction

I can tell you tried, at least a little bit, but you clearly did not revise. There are a few grammatical errors and a few spelling mistakes which makes this hard to read. Another this I advise you to do is add commas in between some longer sentences, or just add a period. Good luck
-Confunction

Nailin

+0.5

-No proofs provided regarding to your staff experience and hard to read

+Good amount of details

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Definetly, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.