Greece

Do you own a quality microphone?:

Yes, I do

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:

Teamspeak : IkMyName

Discord : IkMyName#8436

Telegram : @IkMyName

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:

I was Trial-Moderator on PyroHQ , Trial-Moderator on ZorexPvP , Admin on DrinkCraft , Moderator on PowersNetwork , Moderator at HygonHCF . Proofs Below

Why do you want to become Staff?:

I have many qualities which I believe are good characteristics of a moderator , I would class myself as a thoughtful character as I know that being lonely or new can be intimidating. I've been in that position before to ask the silly questions so hence why I already do but could further persist to help people who are new and upcoming in the server. I think of people before myself because I know how much games and servers can mean to people as it was a major player in my life as well. I think about all the people who need that extra help whether it's just a simple "Where is this?" or a more complex "What do I do about this issue?" regardless of the issue I will help them out then continue to what I was doing. I would say I'm a friendly person to talk to since I am free and willing to just chill and have a chat with players or staff. This may be partly to me being a familiar face . I know from personal experience that it can be a bit intimidating coming and asking someone for help. I keep up a positive attitude all the time to make other people's experiences enjoyable, and I help people through PM's if someone is a little upset or need some advice . I'm as helpful as I feel I can be. I will tackle an issue no matter how small or big with full force. I want to make sure everyone's game time will be enjoyable for them.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:

You should Accept me for staff because I'm very trustworthy, I can be trusted to try my best to clear the server of rule breakers, and I can be trusted to sort out issues when they are given to me to resolve. I'm a confident person. I won't let anything stop me from doing everything I can do to help out the situation. I will happily speak to anyone with no issue to get problems resolved and I can confidently help anyone in need that I come into contact with. I have incredible determination to conquer any mountain that is put in front of me regardless of how many times it's going to take to do so. Persistence is also important to me since you can't always overcome things first time so you have to have a high level of persistence to get up and try again which is what I have.

Can any staff member vouch for you?:

Twqntys
Wuhy

Additional Information:

I would like to thank anyone who has gone through this application and has read every word. Also I hope you liked my application!

Attachments

• Screenshot_66.png
    Screenshot_66.png
    13.2 KB · Views: 108
  • 2019-07-24_11.06.44.png
    2019-07-24_11.06.44.png
    845.4 KB · Views: 104
  • Screenshot_67.png
    Screenshot_67.png
    13.5 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:

PceLmao

Known member
[+1]

- Lower chance due to allogations of toxicity

- Good format
- Good proof

Good luck , Fellow youtuber on SagePvP Network Quaiz (Staints)

Status
Not open for further replies.