Denied Staff Application | AU | AEST

dcleave

IGN (In-Game Name): Dcleave - (Old IGN was Nebsik)
Timezone: AEST
Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):
Limit [Mod], FatePvP [Trial Mod], Ausheroes [Trial Mod], Invict.cc [Trial Mod], Repear Network [Mod]
Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I believe that I should become a Helper because I have read the guidelines and I personally feel like I have what it takes to become a good staff member. I have the confidence and communication skills to take part in this position and I am aware of the various responsibilities that come with being a Helper. Although, I may come out as a bit strong that is because I stand up for what I believe is right and not what is wrong. I have integrity and honesty, grant that I may make mistakes along the way, I am human after all. If there is a problem with a certain player I will make sure to see it from their point of view instead of giving my opinion straight away on how I think this person should handle the issue. My favourite part of my journey of staffing on all my previous networks was that I loved to help the community as much as possible within my powers, such as reading appeals, support room help, welcoming the new players who join our network, my goal isn't to set a bad reputation for the server, its the opposite the reason i'm applying is that i want to make the Sage Network a non infected toxic / friendly server.

I would never break the rules as a staff member because I know that being a staff member is a privilege. If I am accepted to the staff team, I would never get bored because there are thousands of possibilities of what I can be doing. I love helping, I like to keep the SagePvP community free of cheaters. I've also noticed on majority of the servers I've staffed on people always abuse for others, I will guarantee you that I will never abuse for anyone even if it's my mates, one of the reason staff abuse for people are due to they are too easy to manipulate or are getting threatened to do so and the players will take advantage of this. I'm neither of these, players have manipulated and even threatened me to do stuff for them. But I'm not foolish, I take the situation smartly and quickly. I will try to the best of my ability to stop the toxicity, ddos threats / comedy and etc. I give players the respect of how I would liked to be treated, common sense you'd think?. But with my past interactions I've encountered staff that think they are above and beyond due to their staff role and disrespect people due to this. I'm not bias I deal with every situation fairly even if its my mates and shit I enforce the rules not break them.

This is a problem I've noticed in all of the past servers I have staffed on, is that some of the staff members - not going to say any names, but I've noticed it. They don't do their job correctly. They'll joke around with warns, ban reasons, etc. I never did that when I was a staff member. I banned players when they needed to be banned. I warned when they needed to be warned, muted when they needed to be muted, so on and so forth. And I didn't make any exceptions. People didn't really like that I wasn't so lenient- but is being lenient what a helper should be? No.

If I am not online in-game, then I would most likely be on the discord or teamspeak. I am on both of these for most of the day, I check it pretty regularly, I think that is good because I can reply / assist those that need help ASAP.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

Professionalism
I understand why being professional is important, the server reputation is in my hands. from the servers that I have staffed on previously have been a splendid experience, A lot of the staff members that I've worked with have seen my professionalism. I take my job seriously on any servers. (9/10)

Maturity
I am really mature and take things seriously, obviously I'm human i have a joke around in chat (Nothing serious tho) once and awhile with my mates and sometimes players but when there are problems, or people who are in need of help. I instantly perform like any good staff member would. I tend to joke around as stated in chat and etc but i personally believe it shows that i am a human being not a robot. (9/10)

Hard working
I'm always dedicated / hard working to my job just as in real life, If i'm set a task i will complete it with a smile, and ensure the task is finished these could be helping people in team speak, banning cheaters, ss'ing and so on and fourth. (10/10)

Priority
I ensure you that all the servers I've staffed on I've set all my task in priority for example as if there was an etb happening, or if there was a blatant cheater i would take action immediately (9.5/10)

Honesty
I would never lie about false banning or false punishing someone. I would make sure that I can do anything to prove that I did not lie and I am telling the truth. I will go out of my way to find proof to do this. (10/10)

Screen sharing
I consider myself pretty decent at screen sharing as I have been
SS verified on my previous servers. I am always interested in learning new ways to find clients, I also have made SS guides for several of the previous networks I was apart of and has been doing the server a splendid job. obviously I'm unable to find every cheat, but I will try the best of my ability. (8/10)

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
Sage Network - Diggsie

None
Additional Infomation?:
Proof Of Staff
FatePvP - https://prnt.sc/qyqz7l Limit - https://prnt.sc/qyr0a5 | https://prnt.sc/qyr1a6 RepearMC Network - https://prnt.sc/qyr1sw
Others Unable to get proof.

Discord - dcleave#2119 (preferred) Telegram - @dcleave
Also Got Teamspeak

Last edited:

Elize

Established member
Proof that you were staff on AusHeroes I legit play it and never seen you there EVER.

Esa

+1
- Very Detailed App
- A lot of previous experience
- Can vouch his a amazing asset to any server
- Very Active within helping people from my past interactions with him.

fruitberrymc

Making new accounts or having friends make accounts, +1 his application, then leave. Notice how they all joined and have 1 message and then got off after. They also instantly went to his application and have no pictures.

bannedforcheats

+1
not toxic
good staff member
+1
-Detailed Application.
-Not Toxic.
-Can vouch good staff member.
-A Lot of Previous experience.
+1
Few grammar mistakes tho

+1
- Very Detailed App
- A lot of previous experience
- Can vouch his a amazing asset to any server
- Very Active within helping people from my past interactions with him.

Plainly shows someone making an account and then responding to this application so he can get +1.
I would advise you to log back onto these accounts before you get denied.
Smarter advice would be to wait a few days and reapply, since everyone already knows you for
alting your application, toxicity, and lack of effort / detail

Also forgot about this.

G'day
bannedforcheats