Denied Staff Application-[Alin27 ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shufflefly

Lying.
He was staff during my time on cave and he had his rank for not even 1 day, he was demoted for ssing someone without ss verified. And he was demoted for being racist in public chat.

xaie

Lying.
He was staff during my time on cave and he had his rank for not even 1 day, he was demoted for ssing someone without ss verified. And he was demoted for being racist in public chat.
Don't mind me, but I consider you argument being stupid. I have been owning a server called Contus. Alin has been administrating it and he was very professional. I doubt he did any of thoss things you said on purpose. He recently messaged me that he got demoted therw and sent me screenshots that he has even been blocked by those staff members that were supposed to be "mature". Please reconsider you argument.

Shufflefly

Lying.

Shufflefly

Don't mind me, but I consider you argument being stupid. I have been owning a server called Contus. Alin has been administrating it and he was very professional. I doubt he did any of thoss things you said on purpose. He recently messaged me that he got demoted therw and sent me screenshots that he has even been blocked by those staff members that were supposed to be "mature". Please reconsider you argument.
Well, on my server he was racist in chat and that is what I experienced. I dont think he is professional, when he's ssing someone without being ss verified.
So yes, and I know that, because I was on when he was spamming racist stuff.

Umzk

Veteran Member
Well, on my server he was racist in chat and that is what I experienced. I dont think he is professional, when he's ssing someone without being ss verified.
Not gonna lie this make’s you look unprofessional. I suggest you stop arguing.

Nailin

What server you own lol, i have never been staff on ur server

Nailin

+1
- Kind guy seems professional
- Proof of staff

Kind Regards,
Pyralax
Thanks for your for your feedback.I really appreciate your positivity and if you applied for the staff position,I hope you the best of luck!

Cxm__

Strong -1
As like @Shufflefly mentioned you were demoted within a day on cave when I was staff as well there and I got told.
- Racist in chat
- SS'ing someone without SS verified
- Cant follow Instructions

- Cxm__

Status
Not open for further replies.