Denied Staff Application added more detail

IGN (In-Game Name):NukeHammer

Region (EU/NA/Other): North America eastern

Do you have any previous staff experience?: I was a mod on a server called utopiapvp it was a skyblock/tntfaction server and i learned many thing on there suchas how to
do a good job as staff and to be respectful to toxic people and how to be a overall goo staff member.
prospect.rip was tranee and i was a teamspeak mover i helped many people who needed but they sold server so i got stopped staffing there i helped many people move teamspeak
and i was able to get some good staff prac and expirience.

Why would you like to become a staff member?: Because I like sage and I would like to become staff in a very good hcf community we’re I can have fun and also do a good job
at staffing and i can be able to help players have a more enjoyable time on sage. i play hcf so i am good at recognizing when somthing happens on the serverand i know what
i am doing im very reliable kind and can input great ideas for the server and help the server be a more enjoyable space to play hcf.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would be fair and help people when they need it also I want to be A teamspeak warrior and move people
in ts ASAP because I believe hcf servers need fast moving times so if you accept me not only will I be a nice staff in the community I will put in work and hours and
i will make major commitment to the server and staffing i will take the job serious i will not doze of and i will respect people of the community and staff team.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I would say a 7 because I will be honest to people but not to the extent that it will hurt their
ego/feelings but I will tell people the truth and when and why they may be wrong or will put helpful input to peoples statement.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) There is currently nobody on the staff team that ik of that can vouch me

Additional Information?: Please consider accepting me thank you for your time if you need to reach me in any possible way my discord is
Sped#2549 also i do have a working microphone and can vc and be in teamspeak whenever am asked. i can be on many hours a day i have no life after school and will be
in ts as muc has possible

4Gpuglife

Established member
IGN (In-Game Name):NukeHammer

Region (EU/NA/Other): North America eastern

Do you have any previous staff experience?: I was a mod on a server called utopiapvp it was a skyblock/tntfaction server and i learned many thing on there suchas how to
do a good job as staff and to be respectful to toxic people and how to be a overall goo staff member.
prospect.rip was tranee and i was a teamspeak mover i helped many people who needed but they sold server so i got stopped staffing there i helped many people move teamspeak
and i was able to get some good staff prac and expirience.

Why would you like to become a staff member?: Because I like sage and I would like to become staff in a very good hcf community we’re I can have fun and also do a good job
at staffing and i can be able to help players have a more enjoyable time on sage. i play hcf so i am good at recognizing when somthing happens on the serverand i know what
i am doing im very reliable kind and can input great ideas for the server and help the server be a more enjoyable space to play hcf.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would be fair and help people when they need it also I want to be A teamspeak warrior and move people
in ts ASAP because I believe hcf servers need fast moving times so if you accept me not only will I be a nice staff in the community I will put in work and hours and
i will make major commitment to the server and staffing i will take the job serious i will not doze of and i will respect people of the community and staff team.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I would say a 7 because I will be honest to people but not to the extent that it will hurt their
ego/feelings but I will tell people the truth and when and why they may be wrong or will put helpful input to peoples statement.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) There is currently nobody on the staff team that ik of that can vouch me

Additional Information?: Please consider accepting me thank you for your time if you need to reach me in any possible way my discord is
Sped#2549 also i do have a working microphone and can vc and be in teamspeak whenever am asked. i can be on many hours a day i have no life after school and will be
in ts as muc has possible