Not open for further replies.

yuckwind_

Staff Application Format:
IGN (In-Game Name):
My in game name is yuckwind_

Region (EU/NA/Other):
I am from Europe.

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
I have a lot of experience as being a moderator from a smaller - big server that I played on back in 2018-2019, the server has shut down now though.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I have noticed that I am almost always helping new players out with their questions and any issues they might have with the server. I always enjoy helping out players with their problems and I am ready to take on the role as a Moderator and give back to the server's community. I tend to never lose my cool and get mad at players even though they ask some silly questions. I am very flexible and I can be put to any task and I will be able to get it done. I have been told that I would fit the Moderator role and I would be quite well at it. Since I started playing this server In 2020. I can relate with older players and I can share the server's history with the newer players and have everyone be in a good mood. I always try my hardest to make everyone happy and I always try to make a good first impression to the new players so they want to keep coming back and play the server. If there is something I am unsure about I will inform myself to make sure all the information I give out is accurate.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I have seen a bunch of things, from all sorts of hacking (bunny hopping, auto clicking, speed hacks, kill aura, and kite mod), and have learned how the staff deal with those said situations and hackers. Therefore I would know what I could do to help the server and the people in the server throughout those situations! (Not saying that I couldn't or wouldn't need/want to learn more about these situations, and how they are handled)

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
Of course 10, I don't see a reason to lying about something, because soon or late everyone will know about this lie. And will be not good for me in this situation, If I know the truth.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
No

Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.)
Normally at least 2-4 hours a day. The time amounts truly depend on my school workload and my sports schedules, on how much time a can afford. ( We are summer now but yes still depends for some things )

What is your telegram @?:

@YuckWind

Additional Information?:
I have applied for test-moderator before, it got denied because it did not meet the requirements.

Also my name Is Martin. I can say that I am very positive person and I am trying to give my best so everyone to be happy. Also I can speak two languages ( Bulgarian And English ) My main language is Bulgarian.
Last time when I applied was May Month and I was denied because I didn't had Telegram but now I have.
The application is the same as the last one just changed couple things.
And By the way, I don't know if this is a + to me but I don't play much hcf, like I know how to play it but I prefer to be in a staff mode.

Regards!

Last edited:

Mediacy

Developer
Anticheat Admin
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
Of course 10, I don't see a reason to lying about something, because soon or late everyone will know about this lie. And will be not good for me in this situation, If I know the truth.
Never rate yourself a 10/10 for honesty as everyone lies even though you mentioned that it can happen for time to time. I have never seen or heard of someone that is always honest. Even saying if you said that you have never told a lie, that is just a lie in itself. Still nice app.

+0.5

yuckwind_

True, good reply too, thank you!
Never rate yourself a 10/10 for honesty as everyone lies even though you mentioned that it can happen for time to time. I have never seen or heard of someone that is always honest. Even saying if you said that you have never told a lie, that is just a lie in itself. Still nice app.

+0.5

Status
Not open for further replies.