Denied Staff application 2x58

2x58

Known member
IGN (In-Game Name): 2x58

Region (EU/NA/Other): EU

Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes I've staffed 2 HCF server before one is called darkend and the other is called fatal both off them got around the 40 players.

Why would you like to become a staff member?: I've played on this server for many years almost 4. I made many friends on this server and in return i want to staff on this server and make the community safer and hacker free. I also have alot of free time almost 5 hours a day. i want improve my staff experience. also i am really dedicated and always on the grind, I also want to start a youtube channel and maybe i can do some staff series on the server if thats allowed because i know what to blur out and not. i am really motivated to staff for the sage. And if someone tells me i am doing something wrong i accept the fact and never talk back or be toxic i am always curious to learn more and get my staff experiences better

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: by replying so players that ask for help in seconds and be active so no one gets killed by a bug/glitchers.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? : 8 because if i lie its for the better but i would never lie for my self and never lie about something that i did wrong.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: No.
Additional Information?: if i cant be online for the day i always tell the owner/admin the day before. And my telegram is @IGN:2x58

D

Deployable

Thank you for taking the time to apply, but unfortunately, we will not be moving forward with it at this time.