Denied Staff Application 1v14

Status
Not open for further replies.

BakkiesSteen

IGN (In-Game Name): 1v14
Timezone: CEST UTC+2h
Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below): I have had my own HCF server: AlphaHcf and I have some chat mod experience on Veltpvp.
Why would you like to become a staff member?: Because I would like to be more active on the server and I would like to use my skill as Helper and translator (Dutch).
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would understand how they feel and how they experience the server and then I would help them with there problems on the server and if I can not help them I would explain why and what else they can do to satisfy themselves.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: Yes, staffmods is a Helper that I have talked to the last view days.

Discord: 1v14#6646
Telegram: 1v14

Last edited:

Nopotts

IGN (In-Game Name): 1v14
Timezone: CEST UTC+2h
Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below): I have had my own HCF server: AlphaHcf and I have some chat mod experience on Veltpvp.
Why would you like to become a staff member?: Because I would like to be more active on the server and I would like to use my skill as Helper and translator (Dutch).
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would understand how they feel and how they experience the server and then I would help them with there problems on the server and if I can not help them I would explain why and what else they can do to satisfy themselves.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: Yes, staffmods is a Helper that I have talked to the last view days.

Discord: 1v14#6646
Telegram: 1v14
Nice apply Dude good information

wpo

Veteran Member
Lacking detail in extreme measures & you don't meet the age requirement.
Good luck nonetheless!​

C

calvin

Denied:
thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.