MST
(Mountain Standard Time)

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

NA

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Yes:

SagePVP╳Demoted
Reason For Demotion: I struggled a lot with being staff and didn’t ask for help because I didn’t want to bother others. I ended up making a lot of mistakes while being staff on Sage. There were also some problems that happened in my personal life that just made me struggle even more.

[Rank]: Helper

Sage was the first big server I was ever staffed on and it really just opened up to whole new staff experience. Even though it wasn’t the best, I have a lot of good memories on the server that I haven’t experienced anywhere else.

Proof: https://gyazo.com/55635336287e5e1bb88be373720b3faf

﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎

OPcraft╳Resigned

Reason For Resigning: I and a group of my friends were staff on the server and we all tried our best and had tons of fun. Eventually, the server just died out and we were rarely ever getting over 20 players and most of the players were alts because it was a skyblock server. My friends ended up resigning and I was the only staff member that was really ever on. I ended up resigning because I felt like I was the only staff member that was ever on and did anything.

[Rank]: Helper

OPcraft was the first server I was ever on. It taught me the basics of how to be a staff and how to be professional and mature but also have fun. It was a good server but sadly shut down recently.

Proof: N/A

﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎

Skycloud╳Resigned
Reason For Resigning: I resigned for the same reason as OPcraft. It ended up being really stressful because Skycloud had players but not enough staff members. It was my 2nd time ever being staff and I didn’t have help nor a mentor.

[Rank]: Sr Mod

Skycloud was a really hard and stressful server to be staff on, but it was fun. It taught me a lot and put a lot of pressure on me. It also recently shut down.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to become a staff member because:

I really do nothing all day and have nothing to put my energy toward. I don’t have anything I really have to worry about nor be doing. If I was hired on SagePVP, I would have something to do for hours a day and it would go toward something. It would help better the server and make me a better person by making me more responsible, professional, and mature.
I have a lot of faith in myself that I can help this server by making it a better place by removing cheaters, rulebreakers, and toxicity. Sage has always been a pretty toxic place and that doesn’t give new players the welcoming that they want or deserve. Everyone of all ages should be able to join Sage and have a fair and positive experience while playing. I have faith that I can help with the server out because I have owned Discord, TeamSpeak and Telegram for a while now. I know every little quirk about them and how to do everything needed and because of this knowledge, it would better the player's experience while they are requesting help. I also have faith that I can stay staff on the server for a while because I have figured out all of the problems I had with my personal life and in-game life that made me struggle the first time.
I’m a very social person and I like to have a good time and interact with all the staff members and players. I will try to make bonds with other staff members and players so that it improves their time on the server or makes their jobs easier. I will try my best to become on good terms or become friends with everyone so that together we can improve the server. I really believe in teamwork and that nothing will work out if everyone on the team doesn’t participate and do their share. I will do my best to do anything to help the other staff members out such as make guides of links to websites that are requested a lot by the community.
I like to think of myself as a very kind, trustworthy, and professional person when it comes to anything. I would like to use those qualities to better the server.
I also do youtube and would like to become a mod so that I can use the platform to help the server and improve it with feedback.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
If I had to rate my honesty from 1-10, I would rate it an 8. I would say I’m a very honest person and sometimes can be a little too honest, but I know when to keep my mouth shut. I believe that there is no point to lie because it’s not going to benefit your future or the future of who you are lying to. If you are thinking something a lot of the time others will be thinking the same thing. Saying your opinion and the truth will help to build trust and improve everything.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
Nope

How many hours can you put into the server a week?
I can put in 8 hours a day or 42 hours a week. Those hours may differ if I have plans but normally they should stay the same.

Do you have a good quality microphone:
Yes I have the Blue Snowball

Additional Information?:
Discord: Hiku#5001
Telegram: HikuPVP
TeamSpeak: HalfPluto​

R0CE

Established member

My guy, you missed a question (If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?).
Good luck!

With passion,
R0CE

C

calvin

Thank you for taking the time to submit an application, but unfortunately it’s been denied.

- Previous staffing experience and why were you were demoted on sage play a big part in your denial reason.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks time. Please take this time to revise your application if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.