Denied Staff applcation

ImHeroCraft

IGN (In Game Name):ImHeroCraft21
Timezone:AST
Do you own a quality microphone?:Yes
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:Yes I have all 3
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:Yes Iwas Owner In my server but i stop it
Why do you want to become Staff?:ican help for ban hackers and kick and glitch or something like that and help the server ican translte cuz im from SA so ican e translter make server butter if ican and ihope you make me owner
Why should we accept you as a Staff?:Because Will Help The Server and effort in
Can any staff member vouch for you?:No But i have my friend if you dont believe i was Owner And Iwill Tell Him To Replie This msg
Additional Information:Im Gamer and ican in server like 5 or 7 Hours In Sevrver and Ihope You accept Me ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Last edited:

glise6

Needs way more detail (1000-2000 characters). No staff experience on any server. In proper grammar through out the application. Do these things and I will change my -1.

Good luck !

ImHeroCraft

Needs way more detail (1000-2000 characters). No staff experience on any server. In proper grammar through out the application. Do these things and I will change my -1.

Good luck !
Sorry but idont think The Owner type ~You need 1000 Characters~

ImHeroCraft

K Look guys ican make more datiles but ilove things imean ilove simple soo bcuz that idint make more datials cuz im simple guy

glise6

Makes alt to say good things about their application (Taturn and 3boood_pro). Needs more detail. Improper grammar used throughout the application and in the comments.

glise6

I don’t want to start a argument so please stop using alts to say good things about your application.

Hazzay

Huge lack of detail
No color scheme
Doesn't seem qualified for the position

Good luck!
~Hazzay