Denied Staff Applcation [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShqdowLegend

IGN (In-Game Name): ShqdowLegend
Timezone: BST
Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):
Skycade SrMod, Regular factions and kitpvp this server had around 300 active daily players for the year and half i was there i achieved srmod, i helped host events on factions like KOTH, Conquest and Airdrops. I also moderated the chat for people breaking chat rules or server rules

AltasPVP Kitpvp Admin, i worked on this server for 4 months helping to support player count, introduce new things to the server and assisted the Anticheat admin to maintain a successful anticheat for everyone to enjoy.

PlayMC Regular Factions Mod+, while working for this server i helped the community out with issues and concerns they had, i assisted the devs to make sure the problems with factions where resolved, duping issues with the faction plugin etc.

Zelta Practice Network Practice Platform Admin, working for this server was a big step for me which i was able to handle under pressure. I configed the practice plugin working here, made the anticheat stable for active use and set up autobanning i also set up the arenas and kits for all practice gamemodes

Karu Network Practice Owner/Manager, working here i achieved it all, i used all of my past experience to set up a practice server with friends, i setup all the essentials, arenas, kits and gamemodes for this server helped with builds. As manager i would also promote/demote staff that i felt would contribute successfully to the server and improve it.

Why would you like to become a staff member?: From working with Atlas, Zelta and Karu we took screensharing seriously which is something i can help SagePvP with since i am already experienced in screensharing people i know what is expected in a screenshare and what is required. I am active within the community and can assist anyone in the server, discord or forums. I am active in teamspeak and discord which will i will be able to contribute to SagePvP to be able to listen to the community answer to feedback and also reply to players reporting hackers etc, i am knowledgeable on hacked clients how they operate and what to look out for when people come up on the anticheat.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: With my previous staffing experience and my age i carry around certain traits that i can carry over to SagePvP
Mature: I feel being mature is a critical part of being staff. This is because of been mature means that you can see the difference between a joke and something that will offend someone. I will always be mature when I am helping out someone that requires assistance.

Kind: I feel being kind is a vital part of being staff. This is because if you are not kind to other members then you are more likely to cause players to leave because you weren't kind to them.

I will always aim to be as kind as I possibly can be. I would listen to feedback from the chat on how things could be improved and make suggests to the admins about the ideas. I am active in-game so i can always watch players and review /reports to catch hackers i think this is a crucial player base experience because if they're many hackers playing this server it will ruin the experience for other players.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: N/A
Additional Information?:

Hunslet

Established member

- Grammar
- Lack of detail
- Lack of proof of experiences
- Not laid out particularly well

PaulaTheKoala

Hello ShqdowLegend, I have thoroughly looked through your application and I have decided to give you a -1.

- Lacking detail throughout your whole application
- Lack of previous staff experiences
- Bad grammar

Add more detail to your whole application, add previous staff experience proof, fix the grammar in your application and I will consider changing my response.

C

calvin

Thank you for taking the time to submit an application, but unfortunately it’s been denied.

- Lacking detail throughout your whole application

You may re-apply in 2 weeks time. Please take this time to revise your application if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.