Denied Staff Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

DouseIsBad

IGN (In-Game Name)douseeee
Region (EU/NA/Other):Na
Do you have any previous staff experience?:No i do not have any staff experience but i made this so i can try to become a staff and feel what it is like to be a staff member
Why would you like to become a staff member?:i would like to become a staff member because it would help me to get more experience about being a staff member and i can meet new people around the server if they need any help and i feel like it would be fun to help people out around the server
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I can improve the players' experience by helping them around the server and if they need help i can get them some help and they can tell me if there was a hacker or something i can go spec the hacker and look if they are suspicious or something and if I'm not high enough i can tell another staff member to check it out
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 6 because i don't have that much experience and i just watch videos about staff member and how there job is around other server and i just wanted to try new stuff around a minecraft server
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: No i don't know any staff on here thats why im trying to become a staff member so i can meet new staff member and help around the server and just have fun with other people on the server
Additional Information?: Nope

C

calvin

Thanks for taking the time to make an application, but we won't be moving forward with it at this time

Status
Not open for further replies.