Denied Staff app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danyyyys

IGN: Danyyyys ( I play on Nate______ because it has a rank and it will be my playing account)
Timezone:eastern (NY)
Do you own a quality microphone?yes (Snowball)
Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?:yes I do. Discord: Danyyyys#5225
Do you have any previous staff experiences?:I have had my own survival/faction server almost a year ago which ran pretty well, i talked alot with the staff team about problems and i wanted to fix them as soon as possible and also to help every player on the server who ever needed help.and took things as fast as possible!

why do you want to become staff?:The reason I would like to become staff (Helper) is to make sure people are having a good time on SagePVP , that they can always ask their questions too staff and that i can always help them. I want to make sure the server is working great and the problems get reported as soon as posible and of course also fixed as soon as possible.

Why should we accept you as staff?:
  • I have good communication Skills
  • Great knowledge on how servers and plugins work
  • I'm often Online and try to be as active and positive on the chat as possible
  • I enjoy helping other players in need of help
  • I'm a really serious person when it needs to be
  • I have a great past experience with Moderating servers
Can any staff members on the team vouch for you? Ive known hate on viper and he has made a video that is halfly about me so I think he should know me and help me out.
Additional Information:My name is Daniel in IRL, And love playing games with friends and in my opinion its my pasion. Also I when I think of games I think of a fun and relaxing hoby.

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Danyyyys, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.