Denied Staff App

Status
Not open for further replies.

94mph

GN (In-Game Name): 94mph
Timezone: Mountain time
Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: I have all of them.
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: Yes on HCRivals I was sr admin and Velt trial mod
Why do you want to become Staff?:

(Minimum 150 words for this section are required.: Because I have been playing sage almost as long as it has been a thing and I know a lot of the staff and I have no life so I can be on all the time. And I liked being staff on the other servers and I wanna try it on a server with an insane anti-cheat like sage.
Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
(Minimum 150 words for this section are required.: Because I feel like I fit every qualification on the sage PVP network. Also because I have been staff on other servers and I know how to see two different sides of a story. I know how it is in a heated situation because I have been in multiple and I will handle them calmly I love being staff.
Can any staff member vouch for you?: Botings and Maybe Trixkz
Additional Information: Please accept me because I feel like u need more experience Helpers.

snooxay

+1 he deserves it as he has previous staff experience but he is definetely not "14".

Last edited:
Littleton is NOT a country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! imagine living in colorado COULD NOT be me

str2

Known member
Denied:

Hello @94mph !

Thank you for taking the time to apply on our network.

I am sorry to inform you that your application has been set to Denied , for the following reason(s): Lack of detail / did not wait 2 weeks to re-apply.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks. Please use this time period to improve your application if you have intent to re-apply. Good luck!

Sincerely, str2.

Status
Not open for further replies.