Denied Staff app

Crrash

Crrash’s Staff Application (Scotland)

IGN: Crrash

Timezone: BST

Do you have a good quality mic?:
Curently i own a bad headset a unbranded headset but i do make plans to get a new headset on chrismas
The headset Model : The Razer kraken v2

Do you have Telegram and Teamspeak?:
i do have of these Application which im rlly active on and im anyways available on both of these Application

Any past experiences in being a staff member
MunchyMC: durning my time as staff on munchymc i learn verius skills as how to deal with immaturi members of the commuintiy,
the reason why i resigned from munchymc was because of the bad attendens of the staff team

Why do you want to become staff?:

I want to become staff because, I've always had a passion for Minecraft, especially moderation. Whether it be HCF or Practice servers, such as Solexmc. I have also gained a lot of experience on the way. anther reason why i want to get staff on the server its becuase its fun and i rlly like it, I genuinely enjoy helping players and catching Hackers. i love helping others it's something I haven't done for a while since solexmc started dieing. It's a passion I just can't let go of.
i Know how to operate Teamspeak and i know how to move and help people in TS

I feel becoming staff improves my personality & me as a person.
I would be delighted to be apart of the staff team and wellbeing of the future of SagePvP.

Why should we accept you as staff?:
i Really enjoy staffing and i really

Also i think I think I would be a valuable asset to the SagePvP community due to my spare time that i can devote to the server:
Monday: 4-6 Hours
Tuesday: 6-8 Hours
Wednesday: 4-6 Hours
Thursday: 2-4 Hours
Friday: 5-10+ Hours
Saturday: 5-8 Hours
Sunday: 6-8 Hours

As you can see I am always active everyday which makes me a perfect candidate for the staff role.

Also I will list some of my skills That I think is crucial for a staff-member.

Maturity -I am very mature being brought up my whole life with discipline However , I can be fun sometimes, but when needed I can be serious and mature in any situation.

Loyal - I am extremely loyal not just to my friends but also my colleagues and if they were in need of help i would try my best to assist them.

Trustworthy - Any task someone has given me to complete i always complete to the best of my ability and if it is not good enough, I will try to make it right by doing another thing for the person to make up for my mistakes.

Independence - Although i like to work independently, I think working in a team environment is joyful and fun im very good at both areas teamwork, and independent work.

Kindness - I try to always be a positive person, and be as kind as I can to others. It’s a great feeling when you help others if that’s in real life or even Minecraft. I would love to be able to help the Network’s community. And it would be a dream come true.

Professional - I always act mature and professional while representing any Network, if that’s in Minecraft, Discord, or Teamspeak. I believe it’s a very valuable quality of a Staff member, and if a Sever’s Staff team is professional - it gives a massive influential boost for people looking to play on the Network

Patience - I’ve learned to be extremely patient in any situation. Having a skill like this is essential to being a good Staff member. There have been countless times where someone is trying to waste time, or troll staff but also having trouble following instructions however i am efficient in my ways of dealing with the situation and I wait until the time is right to go through with my Morals.

Honesty - I am very honest and truthful person i have no problem telling the truth if the situation needs it, however I will keep a secret if asked to by my elders.

Can any staff member vouch for you?:

While staffing on Solexmc i was accompanied by Muted he was a Senior-Mod of Solexmc and now I do believe he is a Mod+. I had an argument with Muted however now it is resolved and I don't think he should have any problem vouching for me.

Additional Information:

I can Speak Polish and i did boxing for 3 years

Nailin

Add more details at "Why do you want staff?" and "Why should we accept you as a staff"
Try making a cool color scheme with symbols and all.

precies

Known member

- "
Why should we accept you as staff?:
i Really enjoy staffing and i really " ???

- add more details

ItsJoran

Lack of detail
You might should add a color scheme in your application so it has a better look

Trixv

Established member
Denied:
Hello, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.