Denied Staff App

lolitshunter

↬ IGN (In-Game Name): lolitshunter
↬ Age: 15
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): NA
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?: no
↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?: i am a very active member, i am a caring, patient and helping person. I am very calm in extreme situations ( like drama and whatnot) and i stay up all night everyday so i can watch the server overnight for hackers or other people using unfair advantages.
↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: i am a very active member in sagepvp, and if someone hops into teamspeak or if someone needs staff i am always right there to help anyone. I am a very helpful people and i have been playing MC for about 7 years now so whatever it is i could probably help them with it!
↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 10 because i dont like lying, thats not how i was raised and i love telling the truth to people. If i got in trouble with staff and they wanted the truth i would tell them because i actually love being honest and being truthful!
↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
↬ How active can you be (Hours per day): about 5 - 7 hours
↬ What is your discord and telegram @?: discord is lolitshunter ( im in the discord )
↬ Additional Information (optional): nope! :D

compend

Unfortunately, we will not be accepting your staff application at this time due to:

- Lack of Detail
- Lack of staff experience

Feel free to re-apply in 2 weeks